The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watched 3/4ths of 'Return Of The Jedi'. It's been ages since I've seen any of the first 3 original films.

my vote still belongs to Indy :wink:

OK, here's how I see it:

A small coffee house / bar in Iowa, Tre walks off the stage. The emceee comes up and says, "Thank you very much, good job son. Ladies and gentleman, a round of applause for Tre. Now, our next act is from California, Michigan and NewY ork. Ladies and gentleman, Douche Mo....Douche? Did I read that right? Douche Monk - "

"METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS! One - Two - Three - Four - NSW GFY GFY GFY, HEY NSW GFY GFY GFY (NSY GFY GFY GFY)"

and then we kick into high gear. Right around the 4th time around we all stop except for Reg - drum solo - and a few seconds in I expect to hear from the audience, "Wait...his hands are behind his head? He's not really playi----oh, wait....oh my. He's playing with his...OH MY GOD!"

Then we do the round a few more times, then "Philbert - pick up that recorder and beat me senseless with METAL", then the recorder solo kicks so much ass a riot breaks out.

Awesome. Now we need a second song. :drool:

UberBeaver said:
OK, here's how I see it:

A small coffee house / bar in Iowa, Tre walks off the stage. The emceee comes up and says, "Thank you very much, good job son. Ladies and gentleman, a round of applause for Tre. Now, our next act is from California, Michigan and NewY ork. Ladies and gentleman, Douche Mo....Douche? Did I read that right? Douche Monk - "

"METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS! One - Two - Three - Four - NSW GFY GFY GFY, HEY NSW GFY GFY GFY (NSY GFY GFY GFY)"

and then we kick into high gear. Right around the 4th time around we all stop except for Reg - drum solo - and a few seconds in I expect to hear from the audience, "Wait...his hands are behind his head? He's not really playi----oh, wait....oh my. He's playing with his...OH MY GOD!"

Then we do the round a few more times, then "Philbert - pick up that recorder and beat me senseless with METAL", then the recorder solo kicks so much ass a riot breaks out.

omg :lmao:

UberBeaver said:
OK, here's how I see it:

:lmao: Sweet!

I am soooo tired. :yawn:

Please explain to me why I have two types of Vanilla ice cream in my freezer. WTF? No chocolate or any other nice fun one but TWOOOO vanillas..:mad: /sweet tooth rage

In matters of ice cream: Hagen Dazs Bailey's > vanilla and chocolate put together (at least until I get to try B&J's Dublin Mudslide :wink: )

I need a massage. :grumpy:

Since ice cream is one of my favourite things in the entire world, I think I speak with some authority on this - ice cream that has chunks of things in it is best. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom