The Temple Bar...Open All Night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggie Thee Dog

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle & friends.

temple-bar-2.jpg

Last edited:
:wave:

I just saw on the news that the Canucks had a game tonight. Why did I not remember that and watch?! Grr. :angry: I need to learn to post my schedule in a better place.

Last edited:
You attatched it so non-premies can't see it

also, you better edit and add the lemon, I know if you don't have it then someone will kill you, I just can't remmeber who that is

snowbunny00774 said:
Thora, how come your in at this time on a sat?

Because I'm lame. :lol: Seriously though, my plans fell through. All the other people I tried to call earlier weren't free, so I ended up staying at home. It's been a bit boring, but that's okay. Hopefully I'll find something interesting to do tomorrow. :)

ThoraSEB said:

Because I'm lame. :lol: Seriously though, my plans fell through. All the other people I tried to call earlier weren't free, so I ended up staying at home. It's been a bit boring, but that's okay. Hopefully I'll find something interesting to do tomorrow. :)

I'll say it again - come to Ont for a visit!!!

bono_212 said:
Reggie there's no / in the first image tag!

Yeah, yeah, yeah Ash...I got it. I cut and pasted your link..but the link was shortened and I had to go into the link and copy the URL and then repaste it into my post.

Whew...that was a lot of work.

I need a massage or something now...anyone...:wink:

It's always the drunk chicks that have to step up to the plate!!!

I've settled for micro popcorn and it was damn good. - i
m all energized again.

I think you should make some for the bar Thora :yes:

I missed my baseball party tonight, and the bar I was supposed to go to after that too..:sad:

I WATCH SPORTS CENTER U FOR A HALF AN HOUR AND ALL YOU SHOW ME IS ARMY MAKING A 50 YARD RUSH?!?!?!?!

WHAT ABOUT THE FOUR TURNOVERS ARMY GAVE TCU ALLOWING US TO SCORE FOUR TIMES IN THE SECOND QUARTER?!?!?!

I think I'm gonna save the popcorn for tomorrow, but I'll be sure to share it with you all when I make it.

Sadly, I must bid you all a good night. I've gotten really tired all of a sudden, so I should put my sorry lame ass to bed. :lol:

Have a good night everyone! :wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Drunk chicks and everything...and this is the response I get? :scratch:

I think i missed the initial post. :scream:

What do you want? I can be anything you want me to be. :sexywink:

The rest of you better be really drunk, so that I don't come back and read this tomorrow and be ashamed. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom