The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
that's great April :)

Thanks! Some pretty scary stuff's going on these days around here so I'm glad I can at least have a little less stress in my life! :D

PS - That's awesome re: your car! :up:

Hi RB, VG - can I have some of your cookies, VG? :drool:

I'm trying to decide if I want to get Chinese tonight. Yep, I'm staying in tonight. Got some calls to make (nooooo, not that kind* :shame: ), but tomorrow night, watch out. Going out on the town. :sexywink: :drunk:

I need someone to hold my phone for me. :shifty:

*not unless I get reallllllly bored, and horny :shifty:

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:
You got a party line April? 'Cos I'm ready to put on my dancin' shoes and party on your....uh, you know like that RHCP song.

:shifty:

And I haven't had one thing to drink today :uhoh:

:lol:

Nope, just some friends I haven't talked to in a week or so.

Besides, you know my party line is only open for you, Reg. :kiss:

I'm making myself a vanilla vodka and diet coke right after I post this. :drool:

Shall I get you anything, Reggie? :flirt:

Yes....I'll take a gin and tonic...if you're pouring. :yes:

And RB I am parched...why haven't you added me on last.fm? :sad:

My random playlist is rockin' today!! From McCartney to Van Hagar...it don't get any better than that!!! :rockon:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Yes....I'll take a gin and tonic...if you're pouring. :yes:

And RB I am parched...why haven't you added me on last.fm? :sad:

My random playlist is rockin' today!! From McCartney to Van Hagar...it don't get any better than that!!! :rockon:

Aaaaaaaaaaand I have regained my Bar Wench status. A gin and tonic, coming right up! :wink:

I love shuffle mode. :drool: I couldn't tell you guys the last time I listened to an entire album the old-fashioned way. :reject:

UberBeaver said:

(($500 * 30% = $150) + $750 = $900) = 1 Beer. WE ALL WIN!

Good job.

Good luck at the tourney, Reg.
Enjoy the Chinese food, LMPA.
Congrats on the As and Bs, bono212.

well they found another way to fuck me

They called after the rental place had closed and said they wouldn't be working on my car again until monday cuz they don't even have the goddamn part that I've been haggling with them over all day :scream: that's 3 more days paying for a rental for no frickin reason!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo pissed off

and my friend is gonna be late going out *sniff

redkat said:
thanks Raven :hug:

lesson here is you can't beat those car bastards

I'm gonna grab a juice box of wine wrap some presents and wait for my friend

That sounds like a plan. Squeeze that juicebox dry, Kat, then get wasted tonight and buy more "rothes" when you get home. :wink:

So, turns out if I wasn't so ready to crash from hardly getting any sleep last night and a killer week at work, I could have had my own ahem "ringing at my door" tonight. :shifty: Or sometime soon, that is...

And I was feeling generous and texted kissyface back. Take my phone away from me, please.

Kat, I have a feeling we're both going to have to get phone holders in NY. I'd entrust Shannon with mine, but um... Yeah. :uhoh: :lol:

Oh yeah and I see we lost our bid to go past 500 something or other, forgot how high we were at. Reg is gonna be all :sad: and listen to Billy Ocean for five hours or something.

Love ya, Reg! :kiss: :heart:

Last edited:
Fortunately I have no Billy Ocean...but Journey...yes I have Journey.

Don't Stop Believin'...hold onto that fee-lin-yeah! Street lights...people oh..ooooohhhhh!!!

I'm sure we can take this one past 600...I'm sure we can!! :yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Fortunately I have no Billy Ocean...but Journey...yes I have Journey.

Don't Stop Believin'...hold onto that fee-lin-yeah! Street lights...people oh..ooooohhhhh!!!

I'm sure we can take this one past 600...I'm sure we can!! :yes:

Or we'll die trying. :wink:

Of course, now that you mentioned Journey I want to listen to some, and I have not a single Journey song on my computer.

Wait, not so fast. I have one, but it's depressing. :lol:

I want to hear about South Detroit and midnight trains going anywhere.

FYI: Being a Detroit girl myself, I can say with authority there is no such thing as South Detroit.

:kissesthread:

I'm so drunk that typos could quite likely be an issue right off the bat. :reject:

Okay, it seems that so far I still have some semblance of editing abilities left. We'll see how long that lasts. :uhoh:

Kat - car dealerships. :madwife:

April - you have a Grand Prix too?? :love: What year is yours? Mine's 2000. I've had it since '02. I looooove the body, the lines of it...don't much like the changes they made to the model from '04 on. :tsk:

Mine's black. :drool: A bitch to keep clean, but when it's clean and shiny, I'm in lust with it. :drool: :drool:

what's your email addy (I hope this is your name or I'll be very embaressed) April?

cause your wish is my command

Back
Top Bottom