The Temple Bar- One Step Closer to New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
My uncle lived there before he moved back home. I used to visit him a lot. He lived in Brooklyn too, so I've been there a few times.

Where is Floral Park? that comes to mind.

I'll risk it - I'll be drunk and won't care.

Is something fields a mall....Roosevelt fields?

Roosevelt Field, yes. Where Charles Lindburgh made his historic flight, is now a shopping mall. If Gettysburg or Iwo Jima were on Long Island, they too would be shopping malls by now. I walk to Roosevelt Field on my lunch breaks at work, because there's nothing else to walk to...except the Source Mall which is on the other side of my office.

Floral Park - there's a big Irish population there, so it might make sense. A few real good Irish bars too. I was two neighborhoods over when I live in Queens. :(

redkat said:
greasy food >after drinking>before bed :up:

snow ask him to come over and tell him you don't feel like going out, after that you're not responsible

love the curling pics :)

greasy food >after drinking>before bed>greasy food again>more bed> more greasy food>more drinking. Rinse and repeat.

UberBeaver said:

Roosevelt Field, yes. Where Charles Lindburgh made his historic flight, is now a shopping mall. If Gettysburg or Iwo Jima were on Long Island, they too would be shopping malls by now. I walk to Roosevelt Field on my lunch breaks at work, because there's nothing else to walk to...except the Source Mall which is on the other side of my office.

Floral Park - there's a big Irish population there, so it might make sense. A few real good Irish bars too. I was two neighborhoods over when I live in Queens. :(

Yes - we went to the Dublin Pub or something like that a lot. A few other bars too...Good times.

I had no idea that's the history behind the mall and I was there a few times. Sad.

LMPA - Get Mark Walhberg as a personal favor - Thanks :kiss:

UberBeaver said:

greasy food >after drinking>before bed>greasy food again>more bed> more greasy food>more drinking. Rinse and repeat.

:drool: :drool:

And yes, he totally owned. Loved him in it.

Random fact - he was Patrick Dempsey's dad in Coupe De Ville, a movie I begged my mom to take me to over 13 years ago because I had a huge crush on uber dorky Patrick Dempsey. :wink:

Al Gore is on everything - Don't listen to him - Global warming is not all bad :shifty:

:wink:

I called him, he's still going out so I'll know tmw what the fallout is. He sounded a bit annoyed but was nice about it.

Waiting for the train in Long Island - excuse the hair - it's tamed now :)

What street is RF mall on - I'm going to try and find the place.

Last edited:
Slutfest eh? I wonder how much it would cost to drive to London? :hmm:

I'm trying to get started on my assignment, but I just can't get into a school frame of mind. :shrug:

snowbunny00774 said:

Yes - we went to the Dublin Pub or something like that a lot. A few other bars too...Good times.

I had no idea that's the history behind the mall and I was there a few times. Sad.

HAHA - your uncle took you to the Dublin Pub? That place is a meat market. I went there a few times. When was this? I wonder if I ever hit on you.

:ohmy:

how YOU doin'?

UberBeaver said:

HAHA - your uncle took you to the Dublin Pub? That place is a meat market. I went there a few times. When was this? I wonder if I ever hit on you.

how YOU doin'?

That would definitely make St. Pat's a lot more interesting...:lol:

When is Slutfest?

UberBeaver said:

how YOU doin'?

LOL - he didn't take me - I went a few times with my friend and with my bro and his GF. It was a meat market!!

Anywhere between 6-10 yrs ago.

I was at some other bars in that area too. Fun times :drool:

Fly here if you have to Dave :yes:

Back
Top Bottom