The Temple Bar- One Step Closer to New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, what is last.fm like? Why does Myspace blow? My mom used to live in Long Island. I loved going there in the summers. Snow awesome curling pics and you did good about your friend. I'm so jealous that everyone is doing slutfest and NYC. :angry: JH actually won an oscar! April and Dave don't really want to do their homework. Phew, I think I'm caught up. :crack:

UberBeaver said:

lol, that's funny, Carlos.

The camo guy is not in the reserves - God help us. He has a mullet too.

:lol: Smart ass.

I swear the girl who was just on must be duct taped in, she was totally ready to fall out of that dress.

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok, what is last.fm like? Why does Myspace blow? My mom used to live in Long Island. I loved going there in the summers. Snow awesome curling pics and you did good about your friend. I'm so jealous that everyone is doing slutfest and NYC. :angry: JH actually won an oscar! April and Dave don't really want to do their homework. Phew, I think I'm caught up. :crack:

Not bad - you can be Regs fill in when he's not here!

UberBeaver said:

Dave - dude - the :flirt: smiley is for the ladies. We men use the :sexywink: or :mad: or :doasIsaywoman: smiley. We're friggin men, dude. We're all mighty and shit. :flirt: or :cute: they just don't get the point across.

:madwife:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You know it. :wink:

Has Beav said if he's been drinking tonight? :shifty: Nsw has had some issues with names today, too. :hmm:

I had a beer earlier, but that's it. I think it's exhaustion. My mother in law is staying the night and I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. So I'm just here and babbling. Plus, who knows when snow is gonna be back. I even missed BSG.

Thank god your camo guy a) lives in long Island and b) has a mullet, cause well, let's not go there.

There may or may not have been an incident in a bar last winter with a dude wearing camp pants - in London, of all places. :lol:

Do tell!

Great Name '78 :cute: <----it's getting my point across

U2Girl1978 said:

lastfm is a website that tracks your music usage, and then recommends new music. I like it. It's kind of addicting.

Where in Long Island, you remember? What's funny is my dad is from Mass and we used to go up there in the summers. In the sticks, outside of Worcester.

UberBeaver said:

lastfm is a website that tracks your music usage, and then recommends new music. I like it. It's kind of addicting.

Where in Long Island, you remember? What's funny is my dad is from Mass and we used to go up there in the summers. In the sticks, outside of Worcester.

Patchogue. :)

One of my uncle lives in Islip now.

very cute Jules :cute:

the sephora french manicure pen rocks my world :love:

I've got homework to do :(

I just got this email from a friend-how was ur weekend? back out so loaded on drugs & had a few drinks.

I didn't know he did drugs :huh: :|

Jules, I've been trying to put a new layout on myspace all damn day but when I go to edit all it gives me is a blank page. :mad:

:angry:

I'm so fed up with myspace. Even Firefox doesn't want to deal with it because everytime I go on it it gives me errors. :down:

Oops. :der:

Someone please tell what is so great about drugs? I just don't get it! :shrug: You get high, get withdrawals and then do it again. You waste money in the meantime and bring everyone down with you if you are in too deep. Arggh.. :reject:

I'm dreading going into work this week because I have to train this new girl. She's only been there two days and she is on MY FUCKING NERVES. :angry: I can't stand it when people are so chipper. There's alot to learn so calm the fuck down.

:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom