The Temple Bar: Oh you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

i only had one non-guinness the entire day... was quite proud of myself. green beer's for pussies.

Green beer actually makes me hostile it's such a stupid idea. :mad:

I got extra drinks and a bag of a bar nut mix. It's like I won something. Didn't happen to anyone else :huh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have to read whatever I didn't read of Catcher in the Rye on the train this week, which is, oh, about 200 pages. :p

I didn't read my articles either, instead I read Rolling Stone :shh:

Good afternoon!

I think I need to stop drinking green tea. Is it supposed to make your stomach feel all weird-like, or does that feeling go away after a couple of days? :slant:

I'm not a big fan of this kind, so maybe I'll give a different green tea a shot. I'd like to see if it's as good as some of my friends are claiming.

Black tea is very good as well! :drool:

I did a search for stomach upset and green tea. There were some links but for some reason I can't connect to them. In the summaries one said something about types :shrug:

No spoken words said:
What about dolts, Beav? I think they're sort of lovable. Fools, though, make me sort of sick.

Dolts are kinda loveable, all cute and goofy. Assholes I have a sort of respect for, and I've been told I am one of them. :D Douche Bags are like assholes but without senses of humour - or just real bad ones. Pricks make me laugh, unless of course I am their target, then they become dicks (see below).

Fuckups - sometimes I feel bad for them, especially if they've just become a fuckup, but the longer they remain a fuckup, the madder I get. I think a fuckup may graduate to fool, actually. Maybe not. Not to get political, but I'd say the current admininstration is a collection of fuckups and fools.

Dicks are kinda like pricks, but they are generally that way out of insecurity, whereas pricks are just annoying for the sake of being annoying. It could be argued that a prick is just an asshole that goes too far, but personally I consider assholes to be a bit more cerebral than pricks. Pricks are the kind of people that would poke you, or get right in your face and be like, "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you." More annoying than anything else. Whereas an asshole would slap you in the balls and be like, "ooops, my bad." See? That's funny. A dick would just berate you and call you names. Could be funny, but generally not.

Schmucks, meh. Almost like dolts, but a bit smarter perhaps, yet also more annoying.

I do enjoy twits. Not as much as a good idiot, but I like hanging out with a twit now and then. If there was a test, like those peronsality tests that say if you're a Dominant, Steady, Influential, Consciencous - but for Real Personality Types, I think I'd be an Idiot-Asshole.

Jackasses are always good for a laugh, but they tend to go too far as well - like dicks - only more physical.

I really am offput by doofuses. Goofs I feel bad for, they really can't help it. Same with goons, but goons are very often dicks because they are compensating for being insecure.

Green tea - I used to drink it everyday, but the cafeteria here just ran out last week and they haven't replenished. It's not the most flavorful stuff, but it's good for you. I've never had bad reactions to it.

UberBeaver said:

Dolts are kinda loveable, all cute and goofy. Assholes I have a sort of respect for, and I've been told I am one of them. :D Douche Bags are like assholes but without senses of humour - or just real bad ones. Pricks make me laugh, unless of course I am their target, then they become dicks (see below).

Fuckups - sometimes I feel bad for them, especially if they've just become a fuckup, but the longer they remain a fuckup, the madder I get. I think a fuckup may graduate to fool, actually. Maybe not. Not to get political, but I'd say the current admininstration is a collection of fuckups and fools.

Dicks are kinda like pricks, but they are generally that way out of insecurity, whereas pricks are just annoying for the sake of being annoying. It could be argued that a prick is just an asshole that goes too far, but personally I consider assholes to be a bit more cerebral than pricks. Pricks are the kind of people that would poke you, or get right in your face and be like, "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you." More annoying than anything else. Whereas an asshole would slap you in the balls and be like, "ooops, my bad." See? That's funny. A dick would just berate you and call you names. Could be funny, but generally not.

Schmucks, meh. Almost like dolts, but a bit smarter perhaps, yet also more annoying.

I do enjoy twits. Not as much as a good idiot, but I like hanging out with a twit now and then. If there was a test, like those peronsality tests that say if you're a Dominant, Steady, Influential, Consciencous - but for Real Personality Types, I think I'd be an Idiot-Asshole.

Jackasses are always good for a laugh, but they tend to go too far as well - like dicks - only more physical.

I really am offput by doofuses. Goofs I feel bad for, they really can't help it. Same with goons, but goons are very often dicks because they are compensating for being insecure.

:yes:

Beav you put so much thought into the inane, that you must be a genius...:bow:

Reg, Beav is clearly a comedic genius, surely you knew that by now. He left scumbags out, though, which is troubling.

You know who really dislikes scumbags?

5-JamesMorrison.jpg

No spoken words said:
He left scumbags out, though, which is troubling.

You know who really dislikes scumbags?

I didn't get to the scumbags, twats, shitheads, freaks, jerkoffs or pussies, man. I just kept to the ones I deal with on a daily basis. I could probably walk around this place and find a good 10-15 more catergories. Some probably perviously unknown to science.

Thanks anyway, Kat. I'll just try switching teas and see if it makes a difference. If this crazy stomach stuff doesn't stop in a day or two, I quit.

Hi GG! :hug:

:lol: I like the descriptions, Beav. :hi5:

Oh yeah, dimwits can drive a man insane. Dipshits get on my last nerve. I'm not sure what a nob entails - I wonder if there's an east coast equivalent for that, like shithead, I feel pity for shitheads.

Back
Top Bottom