The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
I don't have to work til Friday :dance:

And I had a shiatsu massage today

And I am going out for dinner tonight

:)

Hi fah - sounds wonderful! I had a massage on Friday, and holy crap that was incredible. Where are you going for dinner?

ThoraSEB said:

Hi fah - sounds wonderful! I had a massage on Friday, and holy crap that was incredible. Where are you going for dinner?

Hi T-SEB

We are going to Red Robin. We're taking my Dad out for a late Father's Day dinner as I had to work last night and when asked where he wanted to go he said 'where would my grandchildren like to go?'

I like Mike's too. :drool:

Mmm... alcohol. I'll definitely be making myself a drink when I get home. :drool:

Red Robin sounds good. I like their burgers and fries.

snowbunny00774 said:

similar, but without the stomach lining been eaten feeling you sometimes get from Smirnoff Ice. The Cranberry one is tops :drool:

I wasn't aware of that :(

i demand to know why all the Canadians seem to be getting massages! :madwife:

VintagePunk said:
I can't drink sweet cooler-type drinks anymore. One or two...any more than that, and :sick:

I think the Strawberry smoothie ones have rum in them :hmm:

They are not as sweet as most ciders/peach California coolers.

They're yummy :drunk:

~really going now~

:wave:

fah said:

I think the Strawberry smoothie ones have rum in them :hmm:

They are not as sweet as most ciders/peach California coolers.

They're yummy :drunk:

~really going now~

:wave:

Yeah, that'd be like a frozen strawberry daquiri. :drool: :drool: Unfortunately, they're about the same for me now, two is my limit, then I have to switch to something else. :(

And I used to LOVE hard cider...I forget the brand I used to buy, they come in 6-packs, but :drool:

redkat said:

i demand to know why all the Canadians seem to be getting massages! :madwife:

Because my back was really really sore and yelling at me. :sad:

Plus, my extended medical covers massages, so I get reimbursed. I'm not sure for how much, but whatever I do get back will be awesome. I'm never one to pass by those kinds of opportunities!

ThoraSEB said:

Plus, my extended medical covers massages, so I get reimbursed. I'm not sure for how much, but whatever I do get back will be awesome. I'm never one to pass by those kinds of opportunities!

Damn you and your medical care, cheap drugs,massages and all :angry:

Cider
Was it hornsby's
Woodchuck
Magners
blackthorne
Wyders?

Those are the ones I have right now

:reject:

Last edited:
redkat said:

Damn you and your medical care, cheap drugs,massages and all :angry:

I agree with redkat :angry:
redkat - maybe we should trek up there, get the drugs and massages we need, and who knows what else :shifty: shop? :happy:

:hi5:

I'm off to work off any future alcoholic beverages

can that be done? :shifty:

P.S I apologize for not checking my cell for texts this weekend :kiss:

Last edited:
I crack myself up with the level of optimism I still hold.

I checked my phone - first time since sometime yesterday morning - and saw I had a new text from a number I didn't quite recognize, so I read it thinking it *might* be the setup dude from last weekend, but then I read "call you BACK" and "-Em".

I nearly peed my pants laughing at my foolishness, thinking it might have been a guy getting back with me. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is what pariah's feel like, isn't it? :love:

VintagePunk said:
No. I'm the pariah. I still haven't heard from that Irish chick Snow was gonna set me up with. :(

:wink:

itsokay.gif

Back
Top Bottom