The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Listen up, people. I've committed to finishing my thesis in the next two weeks. I'm not messing around this time, that bitch is getting done.

So, I'll be posting a list of the sections that need to be written up, and the various charts, diagrams and tables I'll need to include. You can each choose a section. I'll forward my rough work to you, and you can go from there. I'll expect a rough draft by Friday at the latest.

Let's get to it. :up:

Get the list up and we'll see what we can do.

And if you stick to this timetable then we can dedicate SF to being a thesis completed blowout unlike any other. I'll even host a BBQ in your honor...how's that?

Okay, there's:

Intro/preamble (12 pages, almost done but needs some revision to reflect a few changes)

Methods. with the subheadings Participants, Materials and Procedures 10 pages - again, almost finished, just needs a few more things for some of the materials, and some revision

Results - this is the stat-y section and will include the charts and tables

Discussion - what it all means. None of this is done yet, so whoever chooses this section will score major brownie points with me. :happy:

Works cited/reference page - this is going to be a bitch to do. This'll take a couple of days on its own.

Then, it all has done be done in APA formatting. Another day or two.

So, let me know.

k, thx. :kiss:

Oops, almost forgot, the abstract needs to be written - that's a 50 - 100 word concise summary of the entire project, that appears at the beginning.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
Get the list up and we'll see what we can do.

And if you stick to this timetable then we can dedicate SF to being a thesis completed blowout unlike any other. I'll even host a BBQ in your honor...how's that?

Uhhh...no? You have more presing matters to attend to. And look at the schedule, there's no time for "research papers".

snowbunny00774 said:
btw, I need somebody to love.
:flirt:

Originally posted by snowbunny00774
I also need someone else to get that fucking song out of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCK2dbcJ0o

Well give us what we need for the discussion part and then we'll discuss it in here. Then you can just cut and paste into your paper. Genius, no?

snowbunny00774 said:
Well give us what we need for the discussion part and then we'll discuss it in here. Then you can just cut and paste into your paper. Genius, no?

I'm sure a chat room discussion is exactly what the committee is looking for. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure a chat room discussion is exactly what the committee is looking for. :wink:

so fucking negative when people who care are just trying to help :tsk:

I know for a FACT they would to read what Beav can do with your topix. I would have been willing to kick in a kernel or two also...not now though :|

It gets harder and harder to be new testament when negativitiy is everywhere. You'll probably still want a BBQ if you get done though rite?!?!

as you can see I'm a bit more frazzled than normal, so I too will be getting the fuck out early :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Fuckin A it is. Let's Do It. Better get that done before you get to London. Let's get hopping. What do need from me? What's the topic? I got opinions on everything, and I can make up facts as needed to support them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom