The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Actually, 5. My friends little brother is on there too.

Cool - which one is he? I'll leave him a comment letting him know he doesn't contribute to quality either :helpful:

It'll save you having to break it to him all gentle and shit :angry:

LMPA - your 9-5 self is a ray of sunshine in my every work day :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:

Cool - which one is he? I'll leave him a comment letting him know he doesn't contribute to quality either :helpful:

It'll save you having to break it to him all gentle and shit :angry:

UberBeaver said:

Lies. You can't ignore me.

UberBeaver said:

You know what that means? I WIN! M I RITE?

VICTORY!

ep17_drama_costume.jpg

What is FTLOG?

I phail at being a bitch :sniff.

Clearly I need to practice more :mad:

alright, I'm out folks, I'm going to regroup (i.e. sit in the hot tub with drinks and a book) and come back in here tmw all fired up with NJ brimstone and whatever else bitches do. I'm not really sure, never having been one before :innocent:

*dude...I really think you could have found a hotter viking guy...victory was wasted on you :(

for the love of god*

k- I'm really out. I have to plan my "make Beav some REAL quality myspace friends" strategies :drool:

* Ideally you have to hear an exasperated sigh in your head when you read that..cos that's how I'm saying it usually :yes:

99 was teaching the Chief how to dance and Max walked in on them

:drool: God I love this show, one more disc left in the first season

So I'm on the train the other day, trying to sleep, and my wife has her iPod on and I hear, "What the fuck?" She nudges me and says, "Why is THIS is on my iPod?" So I look and it's Timmy T. :drool: I say, "Cause it's awesome," and went back to trying to sleep.

:D

UberBeaver said:
So I'm on the train the other day, trying to sleep, and my wife has her iPod on and I hear, "What the fuck?" She nudges me and says, "Why is THIS is on my iPod?" So I look and it's Timmy T. :drool: I say, "Cause it's awesome," and went back to trying to sleep.

:D

That's fantastic. :lmao:

Ok, someone tell me it's ok to go home now, thx. :killstodayintheface:

Ok, question: there's something you know you shouldn't do, because it caused you pain before, but lately you're thinking more and more about doing it again, for whatever reason. What large weapon should one use to bop themselves over the head to prevent them from going there again?

PS - This has nothing to do with a phone, fyi. Or tools or bags. ;)

You're asking the wrong dude. I'm not good with compulsive behaviour. Guilt seems to work a bit. Also, if it's going to cost me a lot of money, I'm cheap like that. Everything else I just go for. :(

We talking physical pain? Cause that's incentive enough for me.

UberBeaver said:
You're asking the wrong dude. I'm not good with compulsive behaviour. Guilt seems to work a bit. Also, if it's going to cost me a lot of money, I'm cheap like that. Everything else I just go for. :(

We talking physical pain? Cause that's incentive enough for me.

I usually am good at restraining myself, all I have to do is look at the pros and the cons before I go "wtf were you thinking? now go stfu and do something else" and I'm good. :D

I finally watched Dreamgirls last night - not bad, if a bit long. Holy shit that one song. :faint:

Got Philk? said:
I have 3 myspace friends and 1 is a person. One is a band and another is a solo artist I heard of and liked. I never go on my...myspace my space? spaceofmy? GAH! :mad:

I'll be your friend, Phil. then you'll have 2 persons...or rather, one person, and one MONSTER. :scream:

UberBeaver said:
Then it really is ok to go home. :D

What's that called when you make a comment about one thing, but you're really trying to attract attention to something else?

Not really sure what that's called. :hmm:

Right now I'm trying to decide if there's enough reason for me to go home and there really isn't any so I think I'm staying put. I may leave a couple of hours early, though.

Back
Top Bottom