The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I learned 4 chords tonight! :up: I think it's gonna be awesome. :hyper:

My class has 12 people in it, and it's a good variety of musical experience, which is definitely good.

ok so in te 40 minutes that i've been here i've had a biology teacher show me a lab by our starting center that looks like it was written by a 2nd grader, a senior got detention for being out of uniform and a freshman walked by me with a superman logo shaved into the back of his head.

:banghead:

why can't all athletes be clean cut guys with high SAT scores?

i haven't heard yet...i thought about texting...but i don't want to seem pushy.

part of me is selfish and hopes that she does make it b/c I WANT TO MEET HER! plus, i know we'd show her a good time and she could probably use a break.

although, in all seriousness, no pressure snow!!!!!! :hug:

i absolutely cannot stand the faculty here. last night a student told me that she TWO faculty members made some discouraging remarks towards her b/c she worked full time and was taking classes part-time. :angry: it is taking all of my willpower to resist putting vasoline on their office doorknobs right now. wankers.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:crack:

Freshman are shaving things into the back of their heads again? What is this, 1991?

PS - By this time tomorrow I will be in NYC :hyper:

i pulled him over and bitched at him in front of all his little friends, telling him that he'd better go out for wrestling if that thing was still shaved into his head by november.

i can be such a douchebag sometimes... i love it :hyper:

unico said:
i absolutely cannot stand the faculty here. last night a student told me that she TWO faculty members made some discouraging remarks towards her b/c she worked full time and was taking classes part-time. :angry: it is taking all of my willpower to resist putting vasoline on their office doorknobs right now. wankers.

Are you kidding? Bullshit.

Well, last night our class was informed if we had all participated more (this is the "ok i'm going on a cruise and will be sipping mojitos while I stick you with a shitload of homework" prof) we wouldn't be having a midterm Monday. :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Are you kidding? Bullshit.

Well, last night our class was informed if we had all participated more (this is the "ok i'm going on a cruise and will be sipping mojitos while I stick you with a shitload of homework" prof) we wouldn't be having a midterm Monday. :happy:

what a wanker. i'm tired of wanker faculty. :angry:

I paid an extra fee to have the damn card expedited, and I called today bc I hadnt received it yet and the jackasswankerbitchwhoreman had it sent regular mail. so of course i'm not going to get it for this weekend. and naturally, this is the card that our hotel is reserved under. :sad: i want to just cry right now.

that is my backup plan...to see if perhaps my mom will let me use her card. i'm just going to hope that by some miracle the card is at the house today since it was sent out on the 18th. if not then i'll switch the reservation. i can always pay her back later but she will not be happy.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
tentative plans have me getting in between 4 and 5 but i'm trying to move those plans up if i can get out of work early, considering that i have jack shit to do after 1:00

Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit :hyper:

That sucks, Mia. I hope it's there today or the backup plan works out. :crosseseverything:

At the airport. Flight leaves at 11:30 CT, I land at 2:30 ET. Will hang with my family and listen to them complain about the weight I've put back on.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I'll be sober, kids, so anything you do, say, etc, will be etched in my memory, in detail, to be reprinted here at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom