The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
That's a ridiculous question.

False. Black bear.

unico said:
guinness for sure! but i like it best in dublin. tastes like crap everywhere else. but if ya have to stay local, magic hat or yuengling!

False. Black bear.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ha! Love it. Jim-Dwight. :love:

But Dwight as Jim totally owns Jim as Dwight. The looking at the camera and "hey Karen want to have sexual intercourse later you know cause you're my girlfriend?" kills me.

Wow, Lions win. I have to go see if the world is ending.

"Aehh.... little comment."

phillyfan26 said:
You know what song is stuck in my head?

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe7jDK3Wx9I

Why do people in Philly love this movie? My friend from there used to run around all the time saying, "It's all ball bearings nowadays....I just hit a water buffalo, mind if I borrow your towel?" And then I went to his neighborhood and it was a like a goddamn epidemic. And the movie had been out for years!

UberBeaver said:
Why do people in Philly love this movie? My friend from there used to run around all the time saying, "It's all ball bearings nowadays....I just hit a water buffalo, mind if I borrow your towel?" And then I went to his neighborhood and it was a like a goddamn epidemic. And the movie had been out for years!

I don't know if it's a Philly thing, but I love a good "Put it on Underhill" now and again.

For the past year and a half, while I'm at school I write all the songs that get stuck in my head on a daily basis in the day-by-day assignment book they give you. One day I'm going to put this information into Excel and then process it into something actually valuable.

Example:

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HIST: Constitution Worksheet
ENG: Read Ch. 1-3 of Catcher in the Rye

Starman//The Fly

phillyfan26 said:

False. Black bear.

Question: Have you ever seen the TV show, "The Office?"

I have I really like it and if I actually turned on my tv more than once a month it would be the show I'd turn it on for.

redkat said:
I have I really like it and if I actually turned on my tv more than once a month it would be the show I'd turn it on for.

Good, cause if you weren't, Dwight would have called you an idiot.

Thursdays at 9 starting this month on the 27th.

In other news, I finished my Space Moon tracklist with my twelfth and final song. Rock the fuck on.

Oh, trust me, I'm making a huge deal about it. It's on a Thursday during school AND my hair will be perfectly at Jim Halpert length at that point, so I'm seriously considering getting in a shirt with rolled up sleeves and a lazy tie for that day.

Back
Top Bottom