The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gabrielvox said:

:hmm:

Then again I could get a bye into the finals.

:sexywink:

Uhm - no. No byes. Finalist spots have to be earned. :yes:

Is it wrong to have pizza for dinner after the bad weekend I just had? :killscravingintheface:

snowbunny00774 said:

Back atcha. :kiss:

If we start allowing people with varying levels of expertise, then we're going to have to deal with the problem of defining these levels, and instituting some sort of divisional method. This will take all the fun and spontaneity out of it - and if there's one thing I look for in sexual games, it's fun and spontaneity. :drool:

redkat said:

yes, I had to up my workout to 50 minutes of cardio and 20 min of weights 5-6 days a week. I'm finally seeing results

Great - you'll be in good shape for HTSPD :flirt:

I think I put on about 6lbs over the weekend. My next target is to lose at least 20 by SF. I will be a much happier person then. Now the snow is gone I can start running again which will help a lot, I hope. I'll have to get some advice from you on that Kat.

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:

That's great :up: Weren't you getting a little upset with your whole workout routine...or was that someone else...:scratch:

yes I'd hit a plateau :mad: so I upped everything and eat protein bars and spinach :( But it's working :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

Great - you'll be in good shape for HTSPD :flirt:

I think I put on about 6lbs over the weekend. My next target is to lose at least 20 by SF. I will be a much happier person then. Now the snow is gone I can start running again which will help a lot, I hope. I'll have to get some advice from you on that Kat.

I worked off my anger over the weekend in the gym and barely drank so I actually lost 3 lbs last weekend. I'd still rather have gone to NY

redkat said:

I worked off my anger over the weekend in the gym and barely drank so I actually lost 3 lbs last weekend. I'd still rather have gone to NY

:hug: I wish you'd been there too.

What running shoes do you wear? I used to wear new balance but they are so uncomfotable for me now.

protein? :huh: :wink:

the ones I have right now are avia. They aren't great but I think I just need a new pair. I've put a ton of miles on them. Nikes before that. I've never had a running shoe that I just loved but I probably buy cheap that's why :wink:

Asics :up: I'll try them next reg

redkat said:
protein? :huh: :wink:

the ones I have right now are avia. They aren't great but I think I just need a new pair. I've put a ton of miles on them. Nikes before that. I've never had a running shoe that I just loved but I probably buy cheap that's why :wink:

Asics :up: I'll try them next reg

Avias are OK, New Balance much better, Asics...:drool: They used to be called Tigers (back in the 80's) and they were lower end of the running shoe spectrum, but they got better and better and now I believe they are one of the top running shoes you can get. They're so comfortable...:yes:

Protein...:shifty:...bars....that's what I meant...:whistle:

Thanks for the advice guys. My new balance started cutting my heels, so I'd rather not try them again. Amazing what one bad pair can do, after 2 good pairs. I will def try Asics, I had a pair before but they were a raqcuet pair and they were pretty good.

Speaking of protein - when we were in Pearl River, after the parade we went to the Legion with P's uncle. She used the bathroom and there were all the support our troops stuff and then a PSA. P was outraged but I thought it was hilarious. Apparently if you have your gf or wife swallow 2-3 times a week it drastically reduces her chances of breast cancer!

snowbunny00774 said:
Thanks for the advice guys. My new balance started cutting my heels, so I'd rather not try them again. Amazing what one bad pair can do, after 2 good pairs. I will def try Asics, I had a pair before but they were a raqcuet pair and they were pretty good.

Speaking of protein - when we were in Pearl River, after the parade we went to the Legion with P's uncle. She used the bathroom and there were all the support our troops stuff and then a PSA. P was outraged but I thought it was hilarious. Apparently if you have your gf or wife swallow 2-3 times a week it drastically reduces her chances of breast cancer!

No kidding? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom