The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Well, I noticed your car never moved this morning, so I snuck up to the window and peeked around and viola, there you were. :mad: Good thing cause I was all set to kill the neighbors dog as a warning. But now, no need. :D

Actually, I didn't think you really posted from work. So I just assumed you were not there. My deduction skillz = Top Notch.

:lol: I knew I should have moved my car around the corner.
I was wondering what that shadow was that kept crossing my window:wink:

Sometimes I have to post from work when I'm stressed - so it happens a lot :yes:

gabrielvox said:

The pic in the restaurant is a real tradition. It's a New Glasgow lobster supper place. Very down-home type setting. All you can eat mussels for appetizers...they come in buckets..and just keep coming till you say stop ...:drool: :drool:

There are places like that all over around here :drool:

This thread is making me think the next gathering after Slutfest ought to be in Halifax... :hmm::yes:

If anybody can come in mid-late August, we have the Busker Fest here, one of the biggest in the world. It's always when the nicest weather of the summer is, too.

DaveC said:

There are places like that all over around here :drool:

This thread is making me think the next gathering after Slutfest ought to be in Halifax... :hmm::yes:

What is a Halifax? That was not on my Canada list.

:shh:April (I forgot your 24 name(s)) - look at all this info they're giving us. We'll save American liberty in no time now.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yeah there's nothing to it, getting pertinent info out of Canadians. And I think it was Kim/Chloe or something. :lol:

I know. It's like, "Hey, I got a Molson eh. So...what's the layout of the land like? What are your plans to infiltrate America and ruin our Freedom?" Next thing you know, you got maps, names, underground bunkers. This is awesome. Now we just need to kill someone in the face and lay down the Buchanan and we're home free.

Ok I just had to comment because I did not relize until today that this was an official interference smiley, I thought it was one that all of you just very frequently took the time to repost again and again

:hi5:

UberBeaver said:
Tell the playoffs I said Hello!

The Isles still have a shot, but I dunno. I don't want to get my hopes up. I do like that Ryan Smyth fella though.

Will do.

Ryan Smyth is a good guy - I'm sure he'll be good for you guys.

I'm always a little hesitant to talk about playoffs before they start, because I'm a bit superstitious about it all. Unless all hell breaks loose (which I sure as hell hope doesn't happen) the Cancuks will have at least a spot. I'm hoping for the top spot in the division, though.

I had sushi for lunch today. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom