The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish you guys would post links! My free surf time is limited! :grumpy:

Funny post before there re: Maple Leafs :lol:

Oh, and that last thread is so gay :der:

Thanks! Exhibit B took me to the Interference Home Page. I had seen Exhibit A already, and I think I'm caught up on the posts in question. Like...

Too much perversion for me. If that's your most notable feature as a regular member of a forum ... uh ... yeah...

:bump: again, as it was on the second page.

It's actually somewhat sunny this afternoon! :D What a nice change of weather. I was so sick of the damn snow. It looks like only rain in the forecast for the next week, but I don't give a damn. I'd much rather have that than the snow! :yes:

Ah, I'm so relieved to be going home this weekend. As cheesy as it sounds, but after the last week of having the flu then having a new addition and being concerned for my sister, I need family time.

Make sure you are prepared
23467324.jpg

wouldn't want you to be sick around the BAbeeeeee :hug:

Oh I won't see him until March probably. They live in Indianapolis. My parents will see him next week though.

I'm going home this weekend because Saturday I'll be seeing Clinton and Obama :D

The annual Jefferson Jackson Dinner, the Democratic Party of Virginia's biggest fundraiser of the year. The timing is great because our primary is Tuesday. They're both coming to speak.

Obama spoke last year as well.

Back
Top Bottom