The Temple Bar: Non-Doozer Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
I'm tired :yawn:

beav i have days like that all the time :hug:

Ah, she returns!

Yeah, I have them now and then. Today is bad, for some reason. No idea why.

How were Silversun Pickups and Snow Patrol?

What's the U2 song when Bono screams "WIDE AWAKE!!! I'M WIDE AWAKE!!!" I thought it was called Wide Awake, but apparently no.

Hey Kat :Wave:
This was the original title, Doozer complained, LMPA changed it to something I think we've had before. It was more fun when it annoyed Doozer so she switched it back :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:

She'd be all, "Are we ever going to play anywhere other than your house? Maybe in front of people? And maybe you could do something more than drool, you useless piece of shite. UNTIE ME!" And I'd be like, "Uhh...no. On all accounts. Now shut up before someone hears you."

Maybe I'd get a slide show projector going to make it feel like we were in other cities.

UberBeaver said:

She'd be all, "Are we ever going to play anywhere other than your house? Maybe in front of people? And maybe you could do something more than drool, you useless piece of shite. UNTIE ME!" And I'd be like, "Uhh...no. On all accounts. Now shut up before someone hears you."

Maybe I'd get a slide show projector going to make it feel like we were in other cities.

:bow: :lol:

U2Girl1978 said:

You are kidding right?

It's BAD.

Well, um, no. I was serious. I'm not the biggest U2 fan.....:ohmy: I post here cause I like to know what the boys are up to. It's a good ice breaker, the chicks dig it. "So, Bono wears a size 9 hat." <--- Works everytime.

UberBeaver said:

Well, um, no. I was serious. I'm not the biggest U2 fan.....:ohmy: I post here cause I like to know what the boys are up to. It's a good ice breaker, the chicks dig it. "So, Bono wears a size 9 hat." <--- Works everytime.

:ohmy:

:tsk:

I might have to give you some spankings now.

Beav, just so you know, Bad is the holy grail of songs for a lot of U2 fans, especially LIVE. It's a very emotional song for a lot of us.

Oh, and, hello everyone. Let the rejoicing that typically coincides with my arrival commence!

Seriously, let it commence!!!

Ok, everybody, begin the rejoicing.

Any time now.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Beav, just so you know, Bad is the holy grail of songs for a lot off U2 fans, especially LIVE. It's a very emotional song for a lot of us.

Oh, and, hello everyone. Let the rejoicing that typically coincides with my arrival commence!

Seriously, let it commence!!!

Ok, everybody, begin the rejoicing.

Any time now.

I've blown the balloons up, the food is all set up and the champagne is flowing. What took you so long to get here? Jeez!

U2Girl1978 said:

I've blown the balloons up, the food is all set up and the champagne is flowing. What took you so long to get here? Jeez!

I was delayed because I could not settle on which tuxedo of mine to wear while spending time in this thread.

Bad is the best song EVER not just U2. I'm pretty sure I've sent you a link with a live version on it before with sexual healing and norwegian wood snippets at the end :combust:

No spoken words said:

I was delayed because I could not settle on which tuxedo of mine to wear while spending time in this thread.

Well this tutu that I decided to wear for this occasion is starting to bother me. You could have at least pm'd me to let me know. The nerve!

U2Girl1978 said:

Well this tutu that I decided to wear for this occasion is starting to bother me. You could have at least pm'd me to let me know. The nerve!

I don't PM people. People PM me, and then maybe I deign to reply. I can't make exceptions to that. When's the last time you said "tutu" in a conversation?

No spoken words said:

I don't PM people. People PM me, and then maybe I deign to reply. I can't make exceptions to that. When's the last time you said "tutu" in a conversation?

I can't remember the last time I said tutu in a conversation actually.

Back
Top Bottom