The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Hey, there's important things going on in there! Like recounting the minutiae of one's life in excruciating detail, and proving in various ways that you know the alphabet.

Don't I know it. The preciousness in here is overwhelming sometimes.

Good fucking lord, could it possibly snow any more? The only thing preventing me from cracking and sitting atop my roof with a high powered weapon these days is the fact that I have kittens. That's right. Kittens are currently saving my neighbourhood from an incident of nightmarish proportions.

Afternoon, bar!

The movie was a success - everyone enjoyed it. :D

I used to like basketball when I was younger, but then got interested in baseball, then my attentions turned full-time to hockey. I remember going to the opening game when the Grizzlies started up in Vancouver in 1995 or thereabouts. That was fun. :up:

RedrocksU2 said:
True story coming up;

When Magic came out and said that he had the virus.......I was washing my car and the radio was on KROQ. Jed The Fish (DJ) announced it......and I literally sat on the curb and started sobbing. :|

Grow a pair dude....:angry:

Oh hell...I teared up too...I thought he'd be dead in a year...:sad:

This is the greatest thread...we can go from kicking each other's asses, to discussing politics, the benefits of Powerjuice, to basketball, the weather and whether or not Dalton is now a much older retard...priceless...:love:

No spoken words said:
Thora, sorry, I missed it....which film did you end up showing?

Once.

Definitely see it if you have the chance. It's phenomenal. I've watched it a ridiculous amount of times in the last few weeks. :reject: :lol:

Have a good weekend, elfa!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
This is the greatest thread...we can go from kicking each other's asses, to discussing politics, the benefits of Powerjuice, to basketball, the weather and whether or not Dalton is now a much older retard...priceless...:love:

one great day indeed.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Elfa doesn't live in this world...he's only visiting...and damnit I am old...:sigh:

I thought you'd missed my comment. :kiss:

And the fact that I knew who they are and pointed it out doesn't bode well for me either, does it?

Although I did totally forget about their connection till you mentioned it. I just very vaguely remember that Shore used to have a talk show that my mom and older sister used to watch??

ThoraSEB said:

Once.

Definitely see it if you have the chance. It's phenomenal. I've watched it a ridiculous amount of times in the last few weeks. :reject: :lol:

Glad it went over well. I really want to see it. :)

I've hardly seen any movies in the past year. :huh: It's like I don't feel like I have the attention span for them. Any dvds I've watched have mostly been tv series I've been catching up on.

I haven't seen that many movies either. I'm too cheap to go to the theatre very often, and don't like renting movies because I always forget I have them. They end up sitting in my DVD stacks for ages before I discover they're still there.

Zoot, are you around? Sarah just told me she's looking at her neighbours list on Lastfm, and you're on it. lol I think at one time, Pla was her closest neighbour.

Small world.

I totally don't care about basketball (sorry, guys), but someone asked about the Sonics.

So Howard Schultz (also known as Uncle Howie around my workplace) sold them a few years ago, to some people in Oklahoma and at first they said they weren't going to take the team out of Seattle, but then the Sonics demanded a new arena and the city of Seattle and taxpayers basically said GFY, so now they might leave, but it's been a lot of back and forth and basically a lot of people in Seattle could not care less.

And I think they suck pretty hard. Maybe them sucking is why someone earlier said "too bad about the Sonics."

Bring on baseball! This will be the Mariners' year! :rockon:

:lol: I logged in at the right time! That's cool VP! It's funny cos I visited your last.fm page this morning. Nice pic of Gilmour there. :sexywink: I was checking people's shoutboxes. Nobody seems to chat there anymore. :slant:

Zootlesque said:
:lol: I logged in at the right time! That's cool VP! It's funny cos I visited your last.fm page this morning. Nice pic of Gilmour there. :sexywink: I was checking people's shoutboxes. Nobody seems to chat there anymore. :slant:

I was considering making it my avatar here, but this one is the only one I've ever had, and it feels like it would throw off the course universe if I changed it, or something. :(

VintagePunk said:
I was considering making it my avatar here, but this one is the only one I've ever had, and it feels like it would throw off the course universe if I changed it, or something. :(

Nahhh just do it! By the way, did you realize yet that we are allowed to have bigger avatars here? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom