The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
Can someone let me know when things start making a lick of sense around here again? kthxbye

Sure. But that will only happen when the Chicago Cubs, Toronto Maple Leafs and New York Knicks all win their respective league championships.

Or Lance's mom becomes a nun. Take your pick.

Last edited:
Dalton said:
Come on Cor, YOU don't need to know what's going on here. You just come in and be yourself and we will adapt to you. You're a force of nature.

But ... but ... how do I know where you all are? Stay in one thread so I can keep up! :sad:

I think I'm just getting lost in all the overlap between this thread and the other one. Dang those new clicques. Who said they could form one? And they're trying to steal everyone from this one.

Oh well. That's what I get for actually turning off my computer the last few evenings. :lol:

BonoManiac said:

Sure. But that will only happen when the Chicago Cubs, Toronto Maple Leafs and New York Knicks all win their respective league championships.

Until the Canadiens cease to be a team, the Maple Laughs haven't a chance in hell.

So I guess I agree with the odds you've indicated here. :up:

corianderstem said:

But ... but ... how do I know where you all are? Stay in one thread so I can keep up! :sad:

I think I'm just getting lost in all the overlap between this thread and the other one. Dang those new clicques. Who said they could form one? And they're trying to steal everyone from this one.

Oh well. That's what I get for actually turning off my computer the last few evenings. :lol:

I'll stay with you, Cori. I haven't ventured into the other thread yet.

No spoken words said:

After today, me in a landslide.

Oh geez...so you got pissed and let it out and worked it out...I'd much rather deal with someone like that, then to continually let it fester, and make everyone and everything uncomfortable.

You had your say, apologized for your rant and we're moving on...:yes:

Mia on the other hand....:uhoh:

ThoraSEB said:

I'll stay with you, Cori. I haven't ventured into the other thread yet.

Okay, good.

Have you ever been to Deer Park in Burnaby? That's where REM is playing in May.

I don't think I'm up for doing the Sasquatch Festival, even though both REM and Flaming Lips are playing. So I'm hoping maybe to go north of the border to catch them up there instead.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh geez...so you got pissed and let it out and worked it out...I'd much rather deal with someone like that, then to continually let it fester, and make everyone and everything uncomfortable.

You had your say, apologized for your rant and we're moving on...:yes:

Mia on the other hand....:uhoh:

see regg knows.

No spoken words said:

Do not start a "BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVV" thread, ok?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

That was AWEsome. But, I think it might be a little to soon for me to push my luck with another one. I'm going to let Sicy fall back into love with me.

She's the reason I don't post any of my pictures. If she ever actually saw my face, it would ruin any relationship she was in. I just want her to be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom