The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

You really need to get a video camera. That way you could film your self saying "METAL UP YOUR ASS! This is a song about your fucking mother," and put it on Youtube. That would rule.

my uncle has one, he taped my first time at the open mic but he's not here at the moment.

i think im gonna have some pictures taken tonight so i can put one on my site.:camera:

You know how you have that one friend that you kinda don't like, yet you're still drawn to hang out with them for some reason, even though you know it's going to piss you off? That's how I feel about FYM. People make no sense in that place.

UberBeaver said:
You know how you have that one friend that you kinda don't like, yet you're still drawn to hang out with them for some reason, even though you know it's going to piss you off? That's how I feel about FYM. People make no sense in that place.

Yes - I have a friend like that. I like her, but she pisses me off at times. :lol:

I haven't ventured into FYM in ages. If I do, I only lurk. I don't have the guts to post there. :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Good luck tonight, tre. :yes:

My friend got a fruit bouquet from one of her daughters - I'm sucking on a piece of pineapple right now. :drool:

I'm bored, someone entertain me.
ostrich_001.jpg

ThoraSEB said:

Yes - I have a friend like that. I like her, but she pisses me off at times. :lol:

Yeah, I used to have a bunch of friends like that, but I've widdled them down to just one. He's a good guy, just a bit dramatic about shit. I can't stand to be around him when he's drunk though.

UberBeaver said:

YES!

UberBeaver said:

I've been pretty vocal in here about my FYM feelings. Same people, same arguments, same high and mighty posture by some, etc. They go round and round, they rarely think about what other posters say, they just read and react. I learn just about nothing in there, though there are occasional exceptions to that.

I do have a friend that I used to be close with who changed a lot at college, yet we always elect to hang out with him when I'm back in NYC, and when the evening is over, and he's gone, we look at each other and wonder why we do it to ourselves. Eh.

Just woke up...:yawn: This cold crept up on me like Beav in the Hudson River...:ohmy: I never imagined it could happen so quickly.

Damn...I can't remember the last time I went to bed at 7:30p.m., and didn't get up until noon?!?!?!

Well, I lied, of course I had to get up and run the kids off to school (my wife works early in the morning) and then of course, when I came back and fell asleep, my cell rang and my wife called on our home phone, so I really didn't sleep straight through. I guess that's my prissy, dramatic side coming through...:ohmy:

I just listened to "Life In A Northern Town"...there's some really stupid lyrics in that song...give me some Warrant...please...:shifty:

Feeling better, Reg? :hug:

I don't wanna wake up, nsw.

I'm getting Chinese tonight before biker gang knitting tonight (fyi: I was the youngest person in the class, yay :nerd: ). Just an egg roll and Chinese vegetable soup. Tomorrow's more retirement parties and I cannot eat any more. Seriously. Thank god for feeling shitty yesterday = no eating, hardly at all.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I just listened to "Life In A Northern Town"...there's some really stupid lyrics in that song...give me some Warrant...please...:shifty:

"Ah hey ma ma ma ba do nadda nayo" vs "She's my cherry pie, cool drink of water such a sweet surprise"? Honestly, I can't choose. It's like choosing the Last Supper over the Mona Lisa, Proust over Shakespeare, Beethoven over Mozart. We could debate this for generations. And hopefully, we will.

You're all making me hungry! What's for lunch? Perhaps... Popeyes Chicken? El Pollo Loco (chicken)? :hmm: It's basically whatever hubby brings home.

Reg - I must say I truly hate B.O.C. :yuck: I don't know the Hole song, but the rest of the playlist passes inspection :wink: Hope you are feeling better.

:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom