The Temple Bar: No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now. We're the Renegade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

For Those About To Rock...:drool:

Dave, you have great taste in music....:bow:

Takes one to know one. :wink:

I just found my old delay pedal that had gone missing since Christmas today, so that's probably what spurred it on.

It actually belongs to my friend. I borrowed it from him this summer, and I think he forgot about it. We were good boys in the summer, but I have barely talked to him since school started, so I think I might have scored myself a free delay pedal (don't worry - it was given to him by a musician relative who also gave him 16 other effects pedals at the same time). :hmm:

Pasta? How's about soup? Soup will warm you up, and is filling. And NSW likes his soup. Well, maybe only Chicken soup, but still, it's something.

5:00pm meetings? That calls for a :killintheface: smiley. Perhaps you will snack on their carcass afterwards :hmm:

For those about to roc :rockon:

Lila64 said:
Is bread bad for me?

What is good for me to eat? :shrug:
I suppose I'll actually find out in about 2-3 weeks :reject:

it's not bad for you. It's yummy! Yummy is good. But it's pretty empty calories so if you wanna lose weight it's not helpful. Lila you don't need to lose weight so enjoy your bread :wink:

I gotta get to class before cornnut girl :mad: :wave:

Lila, bread is not "bad" for you, per se. However, it is loaded with carbs. So, you're consuming a lot of "empty" calories, for starters. That's not that big of a deal if you're pretty thin or fairly active. But, if you're sedentary and overweight, you need to drop the amount of bread you eat, cos you're likely jacking your blood sugar up which is not good. You, Lila, are thin, so bread it up.

Oh, I love my bread. I think our family could survive on it. And no kat, I'm not looking to lose weight, silly! Though I am fairly sedentary. I was questioning the bread/pasta for digestive reasons. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom