The Temple Bar....New Album News Right Here!! Let's overanalyze!!........UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you girl, I mean, I hope it happens again for you soon :) :hug:

oh yea, speaking of:

he passed the other day and dear jaysus I nearly had a heart attack!
He certainly has presence.

the guys in the bands last night were hot too, but I guess status makes them hotter than norm! :lol:

good for you girl, I mean, I hope it happens again for you soon :) :hug:

oh yea, speaking of:

he passed the other day and dear jaysus I nearly had a heart attack!
He certainly has presence.

the guys in the bands last night were hot too, but I guess status makes them hotter than norm! :lol:

I have so many other things that need to be sorted out before that becomes a concern. I don't have the time or energy to even think about that right now. And until then, I do have a source of...uh...companionship, when I want it. Which these days isn't very often. Even that's too complicated for my liking, atm.

Maddie... Sigh. Hello is such an easy word to say. Two syllables. Hell and O. Takes maybe .5 seconds. Really.

Is it after 11 in your neck of the woods...:hmm:

If it is...you're good...:up:

good point. off to the micro I go. so many ways to get nothing done today. I wish other people hadn't made it in, then I could laze on the phone for a few hrs and catch up with peoples. people being heroic and dragging their asses in here ftlmfl :down:

I don't blame her

It's ridiculous. They have a policy that if the public schools are open, they stay open. Up there, they cancel transportation to the schools, but the schools themselves never close, hence the university never closes, despite them being smack in the middle of the snowbelt. Which fucking sucks. When I was on campus full time, I can't even count the number of days I couldn't make it up there because of weather, and missed classes because they went on, anyway. :down:

It's her last exam of the term, and I was supposed to pick her up, but unless things drastically improve, she's going to have to wait till tomorrow.

It's ridiculous. They have a policy that if the public schools are open, they stay open. Up there, they cancel transportation to the schools, but the schools themselves never close, hence the university never closes, despite them being smack in the middle of the snowbelt. Which fucking sucks. When I was on campus full time, I can't even count the number of days I couldn't make it up there because of weather, and missed classes because they went on, anyway. :down:

It's her last exam of the term, and I was supposed to pick her up, but unless things drastically improve, she's going to have to wait till tomorrow.

that's crap, but you know it's so they don't have to eat in to their holidays with make up days.

that sucks for her.

I must have bought some horrid chicken thing by mistake. it's gross but it's that or more turtles :(

that's crap, but you know it's so they don't have to eat in to their holidays with make up days.

that sucks for her.

I must have bought some horrid chicken thing by mistake. it's gross but it's that or more turtles :(

It's insane. Last year when she lived in residence, she wrote on the last day, too (at Christmas, they had to be out of their rooms within 24 hrs of their last exam). The night before, there were very few food facilities left open on campus, and the ones that were open, the pickings were very slim. And then the next morning she went to have a shower, and they'd turned off the hot water! For you Americans, this isn't some little backwater school, it's a major university!

Horrid chicken. :(

Reading all the "Best Album of 2009" entries in B&C has inspired me to "find" several albums I have never really given a try yet. This week I have listened to:

Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
Fleet Foxes - Sun Giant EP
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Okkervil River - The Stand Ins
The National - Boxer

I have to say, I really like just about all of it :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom