The Temple Bar....New Album News Right Here!! Let's overanalyze!!........UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo-Bo is more into games

Reggie, Reggie has just like, gone, away, barely here. I lay bleeding hard from the knee the other day and Reggie stepped over me and he accidently hit my head with his cymbal and you should have heard the screams as he checked out his little baby in case I dented it!

:D

Sorry...I'm so distracted these days...:shifty:

They moved me out of my office...so no more videos...:depressed:...I'm out in the open with everyone else...:sad:

Lila, I am surrounded by snow over here, no lie.:|

I believe you. I live in the lowlands, no snow here. On Monday I had to get to the post office & then to Maddy's basketball game. My car, which is usually in the driveway, was parked on the street, and it was POURING rain. The street was like a river flowing westward, and so was the sidewalk!!! I had no clue how I was going to get into the car. I climbed atop some low bushes on by the passenger side of the car & climbed in & backed the car into the driveway. It was raining a little less now, and I had to load the car up with three containers to drop off at the PO and get to Maddy's game, all with the gas light on :happy: You got some pics of the snow there Carlos?

bye mad1 :wave:

We had a giant storm pass through the last couple of days. And yeah, 40 is cold to us :madspit:

Carlos = lazy :tongue:

No more videos? :sad:
SCROOGE! Bah-humbug!

Oh, and VP... :shifty: :whistle:

As of this morning, they're forecasting it to start tonight, and reach Toronto by sunrise tomorrow. Sorry. :(

From environment Canada:

Mother nature is striking southern Ontario with a series of winter storms. Later today a dynamic storm will emerge from Colorado and race close to the lower Great Lakes on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast to begin in southwestern Ontario overnight reaching the greater Toronto region near dawn Friday morning. Snowfall amounts of 15 centimetres are widely expected across much of the lower Great Lakes by Friday evening.

Strong east winds of 40 gusting at times to 60 km/h will develop early Friday. This will compound the severity of the storm giving near white-out conditions at times in falling and blowing snow. The storm will likely have an extra sting around the west end of Lake Ontario due to the potential for a lake-enhanced heavy snow band which may affect locales from Oakville into Toronto for awhile Friday morning before shifting towards Hamilton and Niagara. Local accumulations near the west end of the lake may reach 25 centimetres.

Warnings will likely be issued this afternoon as the storm approaches.

It was very windy & cold here yesterday. Daytime in the 40s due to the wind-chill factor. That's cooooooooooold for us! Maddy said they had to help load the Toys For Tots toys yesterday during the day in the cold/wind. She was freezing her little arse off. She said it felt colder than it did in DC in March.

I'm happy with global warming myself, except for the clouds it's 75 here. And its not windy.
For those who may be bored, the if Bono was Big Brother thread has its moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom