The Temple Bar....New Album News Right Here!! Let's overanalyze!!........UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah? whats his name? is he cute? does he breakdance? is he a non-smoking big quiet lad? does he come across as some sort of beautiful creature that would be hot behind the scenes? is he young or old? does he drive a banger or get limo'd about? is he broke? does he own a big scruffy dog? does he come home at 2am slump onto the kitchen floor singing some song to himself? does he like small-chest? does he play guitar? would he accept a non-beauty? would he look good in uniform? does he play 8-ball? and also, could you have a pillow fight with him topless?

yeah? whats his name? is he cute? does he breakdance? is he a non-smoking big quiet lad? does he come across as some sort of beautiful creature that would be hot behind the scenes? is he young or old? does he drive a banger or get limo'd about? is he broke? does he own a big scruffy dog? does he come home at 2am slump onto the kitchen floor singing some song to himself? does he like small-chest? does he play guitar? would he accept a non-beauty? would he look good in uniform? does he play 8-ball? and also, could you have a pillow fight with him topless?

Oh my, those are a lot of questions!

Um...yes?

Lila, sorry, but I'm going to be needing constant amusement for a while. You can sign up for the next available time, though! :hug:

that's some list

Bullet points around the word are weeping.

I know

someone else that

could

use some bullet

points.

Bo-Bo is more into games

Reggie, Reggie has just like, gone, away, barely here. I lay bleeding hard from the knee the other day and Reggie stepped over me and he accidently hit my head with his cymbal and you should have heard the screams as he checked out his little baby in case I dented it!

:D

oh hey, listen, did any of you respond in my gym thread? I mean, if I post pick of the equipment I have at home, you may know what I could do to build up along shoulderlines on the machine, because f*ck me if food would put weight on up there, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom