The Temple Bar - More POWERJUICE ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a Young Frankenstein video right now with ELO's "Livin' Thing." It's time-consuming, but will be worthwhile.

Hopefully I can put together one of those type videos someday.

I'm working on a Young Frankenstein video right now with ELO's "Livin' Thing." It's time-consuming, but will be worthwhile.

Hopefully I can put together one of those type videos someday.

Your love of film and music alone bodes well for you putting together something even better than that. Plus, you are knowledgeable about the editing process, etc.

Your love of film and music alone bodes well for you putting together something even better than that. Plus, you are knowledgeable about the editing process, etc.

Thanks, I hope so. It boils down to having the films to pull from and the time, too.

Good comeback, colossal ass.

Two other albums for the afternoon/evening:
Blur - Blur
Catherine Wheel - Ferment

Good comeback, colossal ass.

Two other albums for the afternoon/evening:
Blur - Blur
Catherine Wheel - Ferment

I know how much NSW salivates at the mention of Catherine Wheel, but I can't say I've heard any of their stuff, at least can't remember if I have. Is that a good place to start?

Nor have I. This is my first taste of their stuff. I'm taking NSW's word for it.

This is my third night in a row that I haven't gone out due to sickness. Fuck, I hate everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom