The Temple Bar - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i couldnt say anything cos i'm eating with my right hand and typing this with my left index and middle fingers and its taking me forever to type and annoying as hell!!!1

lol.

^ok i had an idea. eat with your hand sinister:)wink: ) and type with the right

oh but you did give me an excuse to use the word "shenanigans"

sinister? :scratch:

i'm eating indian food so i have to actually use my right hand and cant eat with my left hand cos im a righty!

:crack:

^it comes from latin it means left. did you know that terrific comes from the word for terrified?

i wish i could be in the joke contest.

did you see super troopers? i didn't but i love this quote

Originally in the film Super Troopers
Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Thorny: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[as they hand the Captain their pistols]

:scream: ARGH! Legal crap!! I just wanna sign up to a simple website WHY do I have to wade through paragraph after paragraph of solicitor speak?! WHY can't it just say 'Sign here to promise not to sue us' and have done with it?!

Do you know what the worst part is? When you FINALLY get to the end of Section 30 and are ready to agree and it says:

This applies to residents of the United States of America only. If you are a resident of the European Union you must read this, if you live in :blahblah: cue 30 more sections of utter crap!!! :banghead:

In conclusion...could I have a drink please? :D

Last edited:
maybe it's an open bar :hmm:
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom