The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good job Isles.

thora - what were you up to that was so exciting you lost track of time?

NSW - hi

tre - :wave:

Ashley - long time no visit :flirt:

Zoots - hi

did I miss anyone?

I've had about a BILLION tests the last two weeks...it was killing my soul but finally theyre over

AND I'M SEEING THE KILLERS IN 10 HOURS!

I just noticed...:The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

I don't want manilow there :no:

bono_212 said:
expect audio and pics tomorrow

I do. Deliver or else - I know VP will demand this also, even though she's already had the live pleasure.

Something else we need to discuss....

1. The Manilow thing - that was my nod to some patrons here.

2. If you're going to quote the bar name - please correct the misplaced comma. It makes me want slit wrists. Not necessarily my own, just slitting in general :sad:
:wink:

Some Brandon Flowers will make it all better :drool:

:sad: I didn't think that quoting it would make you feel that way :lol:

My cell phone records audio...decently...I wish I had a better way of doing it...but tehre will mos def be pictures, and prolly some video

Last edited:
This = Excellent:

bono_212 said:

My cell phone records audio...decently...I wish I had a better way of doing it...but there will mos def be pictures, and prolly some video

*Ashley - please note I corrected your mistake..cough cough - do me the same favour!! :wink:

This = Slightly Disturbing:

No spoken words said:
Slitting.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
You're the one that mentioned slitting, I was quoting you, due to my being disturbed.

I had it in context (exaggerated context, granted)- with joking smileys.

alone, it's much more worriesome.

Step away from the keyboard. Do not touch the keyboard. Place it on the ground and slowly kick it away from you :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
thora - what were you up to that was so exciting you lost track of time?

I went out for a late lunch with some friends, and we ended up meeting Matt Cooke (Vancouver Canucks player) at the restaurant. :up: He was really nice.

Then we went shopping. :drool:

Sorry!! I'm more likely to drive (hasten even) other people to do it, than ever do it myself - as a point of reference for the future.

And if you're negative stuff was going in my whiskey saints thread stay the hell out:)

ThoraSEB said:

I went out for a late lunch with some friends, and we ended up meeting Matt Cooke (Vancouver Canucks player) at the restaurant. :up: He was really nice.

Then we went shopping. :drool:

Couple of things wrong with this post:

1. I believe the drool smiley is in the wrong place.
2. Shouldn't it be "he was really good" or "he was really bad" as opposed to "he was really nice"?

That's cool - Late lunches on weekends are great - haven't had a celebrity one yet (london doesn't lend itself to that easily) so that's awesome :up:

what did ya buy? :hyper:

No, it was going in another thread, nothing to do with you or any regulars from this thread.

Trust me, I am with you....If I've not driven anyone to it yet, I'm sure I will. I like being a dork too much to ever do it to myself. :)

snowbunny00774 said:

Couple of things wrong with this post:

1. I believe the drool smiley is in the wrong place.
2. Shouldn't it be "he was really good" or "he was really bad" as opposed to "he was really nice"?

That's cool - Late lunches on weekends are great - haven't had a celebrity one yet (london doesn't lend itself to that easily) so that's awesome :up:

what did ya buy? :hyper:

:lol: So true. He looked gorgeous! :wink:

I bought a lot of makeup at MAC, a few DVD's, a magazine, some shoes, and a coat. It was a very successful day. :yes:

Hi NSW!

Hey Thora.

Speaking of shopping, I'm making a female friend of mine fly down to LA next Friday so she can go shopping with me, as she has great taste and loves to shop and I literally freak out in clothing stores unless I'm buying shorts or sweats.

I need to buy an entirely new wardrobe...a few suits, some separates, shoes, ties, shirts, etc. Makes me sick, the amount of $$$ I'm about to spend on clothing, but it has to be done.

Back
Top Bottom