The TEMPLE BAR: Martinis, Margaritas ,Manilow and Memories...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. That was awesome.

This guy rocks:
bergeron_ma_isles.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the (fucking) Jungle - Guns n (fucking) Roses.

You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me!!! :drool:

:lol: I do like the Final Countdown but...

Zootlesque said:
You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me!!! :drool:

This pretty much describes LA in one line. Actually the US itself as a whole or even city life in general. :drool: :wink:

No spoken words said:
The Final Countdown makes me laugh every time cos Gob Bluth loved it so much.

HAHA. I was talking to one of the higher ups at work, and, being an idiot, I had to bring up The Final Countdown. When he chuckled I segued into Arrested Development. Amazing how people can come together.

As much as I enjoyed it, I'm glad it's gone. It's perfect as is. Just like the BBC Office.

Every now and then I think of the big "reveal" concerning Charlize Theron's character and I lose it all over again.

FYI - 4 eps through Season 3 of the Wire. Awesome show.

UberBeaver said:
As much as I enjoyed it, I'm glad it's gone. It's perfect as is. Just like the BBC Office.

Every now and then I think of the big "reveal" concerning Charlize Theron's character and I lose it all over again.

FYI - 4 eps through Season 3 of the Wire. Awesome show.

Oh, I somewhat agree. AD dropped off from season 2 to 3 cos a lot of writers left after their contracts expired, so the quality dropped a bit...but, I'd have liked to have seen maybe one more year.

Beav, just wait to you get to Season 4, the one that just ended a few months ago. Best of the bunch, in my opinion.

Season 4 is the best? Sweet. Is the show done, or is it coming back? It was weird seeing McNulty in 300.

The Isles won! So the Irish Cream superstition, that shit works. I grabbed a glass and some ice in the 3rd period when it was 2-2, and what happens? BERGERON SLAPSHOT - HE SCORES!

UberBeaver said:
The Isles won! So the Irish Cream superstition, that shit works. I grabbed a glass and some ice in the 3rd period when it was 2-2, and what happens? BERGERON SLAPSHOT - HE SCORES!

Excellent! :hi5:

I didn't really realize what time it was until I got in the house. It feels a lot later than 8:30. Today's been fun, but really long.

UberBeaver said:
Season 4 is the best? Sweet. Is the show done, or is it coming back? It was weird seeing McNulty in 300.

Season 5 will be the last season. And, yes, to me, Season 4 is the best of the bunch, though I love all 4 seasons. I just love their ability to shift focus, change the formula, etc. You'll start to figure out where Season 4 spends its time as Season 3 progresses.

Back
Top Bottom