The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My quarter finishes up in two weeks. Which means my teachers are frantically trying to finish up and give us our quarter exams. Which means more work into the lead up.

I'm fucked as of right now. I have a 30 page thing due Friday that I've barely started.

I'm so far behind. Fuck.

Didn't help that I had a shitload to do around the house with my mother under the weather.

Well I have to confess, I've developed a crush on a guy who's actually my age, straight, and single (which is nearly impossible for me) and he and I were getting into some deep stuff :shifty:

U2democrat said:
Well I have to confess, I've developed a crush on a guy who's actually my age, straight, and single (which is nearly impossible for me) and he and I were getting into some deep stuff :shifty:

Like jello...:eyebrow:

:giggle:

So, in other words, you were too 'distracted' to go to sleep...:up:

U2democrat said:
Yup.

Well I mean he IMs me and says "So what fulfills you?"

Then we get into our cynicism about true love. :ohmy:

Uh...I preface my reply back to you by saying that "I did NOT IM Laura and ask her that question"...:no:

On that note Laura...he's deep...and dirty at the same time...watch out for him...:yes:

True Love = :rockon:....good luck with him...:yes:

Last edited:
:lmao:

We'll see. These things never seem to work out for me. Though he did say he enjoys our conversations.

Though the last guy who buttered me up and told me he wanted to be in a relationship with me ended up going out with some other girl the same time he was hitting on me :shrug:

Lila64 said:
ditto :sigh:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=246403372

This link is for Reggie. And Beav might enjoy too. To top it off, I know the author. Just found out tonight that he put this book out. And apparently the "additional photographs" is by someone I knew too. My boyfriend at the time was friends with Marc & Jack. We hung out & went to concerts together back in the early 80s (before GNR). I remember going to shows & trying to sneak cameras in at the time. :memories:

VP - got a story about them too? :wink: :giggle:

Found the post Lila...:hug:

I saw this book earlier last year...I think I'll pick it up...:D

U2democrat said:
Though the last guy who buttered me up and told me he wanted to be in a relationship with me ended up going out with some other girl the same time he was hitting on me :shrug:

Yeah, I know the type...:shifty:

Well, every guy is different, so don't write off the whole 'male' species...a lot of us are nice guys...:yes:

I'm out...:wave:

do you dance?

1a.gif
1a.gif
1a.gif

:wink:

Morning bar :wave:

So I had a dream last night that Obama won the Presidency, and I was on his staff, and on our first day in the White House he had to show me how to use a copier :lol: (Which in reality I do know how to use...)

Back
Top Bottom