The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Now that was a satisfying end to the TAR episode. :sighofrelief:

cheering.gif

ditto :sigh:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=246403372

This link is for Reggie. And Beav might enjoy too. To top it off, I know the author. Just found out tonight that he put this book out. And apparently the "additional photographs" is by someone I knew too. My boyfriend at the time was friends with Marc & Jack. We hung out & went to concerts together back in the early 80s (before GNR). I remember going to shows & trying to sneak cameras in at the time. :memories:

VP - got a story about them too? :wink: :giggle:

lol, yeah. My friend and I were just discussing. via gchat - OH THE IORNY! But yeah, it sorta disappeared for a while. But it put it's game face on, got it's head back in the game and came back strong last night.

is gchat to do with gmail? Last night and the night before the mail thing wasn't working properly - is it like that often? if so, I don't like it.

also, when I forward mail from work it lumps them all together - how do I stop it from doing that? I miss hotmail but that account has soooo much spam now :(

can you donate some of those hours of sleep to the rest of us please :)

yeah gchat is gmail. i've no idea how to stop the lumping. do these forwarded e-mails have the same subject line or something? maybe if you change that it would stop lumping?

gmail used to be flawless. perhaps they were hacked this weekend or something. it has been nothing but annoying.

U2democrat said:
I got 11 hours of sleep :D

SHUT UP! :scream: Braggart.

gmail's clumping annoys me too. But I kinda got used to it, I guess. I dunno. I don't use the mail portion that often, just the gchat thingy. Can't you make a new hotmail address? They are free and all.

The thing I like about Google in general is the simplicity. Everything is pretty basic, right there. I like that google search has a little logo and a search bar. BAM. I dont' need news stories and shit. Pictures of Britney crying again. Silly.

I've only used gchat for a few months now. Up until recently it wasn't mac compatible. Now that you can add AIM to it I use it everyday.

I've got Prince stuck in my head. Oddly enough, it is just this verse

I knew a girl named Nikki
I guess you could say she was a sex fiend
I met her in a hotel lobby
Masturbating with a magazine
She said howd you like to waste some time
And I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind

dirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I will try changing the subject line. good idea.
I could make a new hotmail one but when I made the gmail one I started using it for some things that I have to keep using it for for the next while. and hotmail revamped and I hate the new version. I don't think it will let you view the old way, which I much preferred. you should be able to opt out of progress if you want :grumpy:

snowbunny00774 said:
you should be able to opt out of progress if you want :grumpy:

You can. It's called being Republican.

OOOOOHHHH. Low blow. Ouch. My bad. Sorry.

Yahoo has a new format too, but I don't use it cause it confuses me. I have a hotmail account that I check, like, monthly. I don't know if you can revert to the old way or not.

Back
Top Bottom