The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forget it - there's a crazy dog barking and growling like mad in my back yard. I don't know how he got in there, but I only have one door, and he's got me cornered. Sometimes I really hate dogs. :| My landlords aren't home, so I don't know what's going on. I think I'll stay put for now.

Aikman was defending Dallas's offensive line taking swings at the Giants. If it had been the other way around he would have said how unsportsmanlike the Giants were being. :|

I actually think that's OK, defending your QB like that. However, my biggest issue with Aikman is your second statement: he'd be all over any of the division rivals for something like that.

:lol:

Well over his 30 year career my dad was a professor and in the last 6 years a minister, so he made his living out of going :blahblah: Now that he's retired my mom and I are the only ones to listen :lol:

:lmao:

Just talked to my sister again celebrating the Giants win.

My [almost] 4 year old niece was confused about who to pull for saying "But I like cowboys!" and my sister said "You know who else likes the Cowboys? George Bush." and to that my niece responded "Oh I don't like that. He's a bad man."

:lol:

slapping is wrong, but sometimes....just sometimes I can see a need for it.

U2democrat said:
The Golden Globes "Press Conference" is coming on soon.
how are they working that whole thing this year?

Well, you guys on the west coast could just look up the winners online now and skip the show. It's really not worth watching. :trainwrecks: :drool:

My god, this is sad. :lol:

ETA - oh shit, sorry. I just realized you were talking about TAR, I thought you were talking about The Golden Globes. :reject:

Speaking of TAR, I keep forgetting that it's on, and haven't watched it since early December.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom