The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All I can hear is: "We got....we got snowmobiles in Yellowstone park....but no drivers....can't afford the gas...can't afford fuel for their....for their snowmobiles....we can't buy fuel if the price is too high...lower your prices....Saddam didn't lower prices and you see what we did to him.....in the park....bring it....bring em on."

:sigh:

Okay, random observation here. The banners at the top of the page (total tickets, etc.) have been gone for several days, but they're there this morning. Weird.

:lol: Good old X-Files. I rarely ever watched that show, since I get creeped out waaay too easily, but I was an extra once - it used to film almost in my back yard. Fun times.

:drool: X-Files. It was kinda weird to hear DD got a GG this weekend. I mean, how long has it been?

Ahhh the good ol teacup days.

sidenote: 30 minutes ago grass was as green as Beav's teeth. Now there's got to be at LEAST 1.5" on the ground. What do you think, elfa, should we call the military? :hmm:

You're getting snow?????????? No fair!!!!!

As for that x-files episode, I probably saw it when it originally aired, but man seeing it again was creepy. My back keeps tingling after seeing a 10 inch slug attached to Scully's spine :yikes:

U2democrat said:
You're getting snow?????????? No fair!!!!!

As for that x-files episode, I probably saw it when it originally aired, but man seeing it again was creepy. My back keeps tingling after seeing a 10 inch slug attached to Scully's spine :yikes:

:lmao: which episode was this?

Roadrunners. She gets stranded in this random desert town and they keep her stranded. It's a cult that believes this slug is the 2nd coming of Christ and it lives by attaching itself to peoples spines. Gross and creepy. *shudders*

All sunshine here. No snow :grumpy:

U2democrat said:
Roadrunners. She gets stranded in this random desert town and they keep her stranded. It's a cult that believes this slug is the 2nd coming of Christ and it lives by attaching itself to peoples spines. Gross and creepy. *shudders*

All sunshine here. No snow :grumpy:

OH so that must've been during one of those seasons with the Terminator. I didn't watch any of those.

Snow has stopped. :( I hate when it snows in NoVA. Most people on the roads have no idea how to drive regardless of weather. The snow makes it worse.

Back
Top Bottom