THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP are you talking about the same Gordon we are? Here I am thinking I'm the only one who listens to him and now suddenly other people are popping up yay :D

bono_212 said:
VP are you talking about the same Gordon we are? Here I am thinking I'm the only one who listens to him and now suddenly other people are popping up yay :D

Lightfoot, right? Canadian icon. :drool: :drool: : patriotic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Lightfoot

My review of his show last fall:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167438&perpage=15&pagenumber=9

I remember back when he was only one of a handful of Canadians who got airplay. I'm glad things have changed, we have some awesome musicians that are huge here...but he was definitely one of the first. :heart:

ETA - I don't know how much of his music you have, but I have most of the hits...if you're interested, I can pm you later what I have, and send you what you need. :)

Last edited:
VP, that is most CERTAINLY who I was talking about...GL is :love:...just because my dad brainwashed me into liking him when I was about 8 or 9. I have "Gord's Gold Vol. II" it's a greatest hits cd, and I downloaded If You Could Read My Mind. I love him, he's just so much FUN to listen to, immediately makes me happy :)

Okay, enough of all the tiredness. It's saturday night!

LET'S PARTAYYYY!!! :rockon: :dancing: :rockon: :dancing:

This is what I'm drinking...

RonCastilloRums.jpg

(the one on the right)

I want to drunk post :sad: I hate being here alone...everyone ELSE gets to go home, but no I have to live 1500 miles away from here

Zootlesque said:
Hahaha I'm not even close to buzzed yet!

well pick up the pace would ya! I'll fall asleep soon

Ashley you can virtually drink with zootles. I liked being in the dorm alone kinda cool I thought. :)

I wouldn't mind being in the dorm alone...if I could drunk post...:sigh: why doesn't my roommate leave vodka around the room more often :grumpy:

I know but at least then I might not be bored out of my mind...I've literally been on the computer since noon because there is NOTHING else to do...

Um, my roommate's down at Texas A&M visiting her friends, my best friend went home for the weekend, my other two good friends went to one of their's house for the weekend....uh...I don't really know a lot of people down here :lol: so I don't really hang out with anyone but the four of them. It's not really that big of a deal, I'm not upset or anything, just bored...and now I'm reading House fanfiction :uhoh:

I stayed out way too late and had class this morning

Ashley I didn't even have a comp in my dorm. I was alone during breaks a lot because I lived so much further. Me and the int'l students

*hugs the computer* I know. It could be so much worse :lol:. Like I said, it's not that big of a deal, this happens practically every weekend...I just seemed to feel some need to mention it this time, I don't really know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom