The Temple Bar.....Let's point and laugh at BoMac's illiteracy....MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost most of the Mandarin I had learned whilst in China.

VP, while it's true that learning a new language becomes more difficult as one ages, I think it becomes easier if you're immersed in that culture. So, while you may find it difficult now, should you one day live in France, for example, your proficiency in French will see a marked improvement.

That is true. I've never been to Quebec :reject: but I've always wanted to take my daughter there.

In her immersion program, for the first 2 years, everything was taught in French. The teachers are not supposed to communicate in English at all. Starting in grade 3, I think it was, a bit of English was gradually added every year, till grade 8, when they were supposed to be up to 50% English.

not necessarily, but it certainly helps!

we should do a wine tasting thing! i've never done one. we can rent a limo and feel like rockstars hoping from one winery to the next.

Ooh, I've always wanted to do that, the winery tour thing! :drool:

That post was from like 8 yrs ago, but my stupid wireless went out.

LOL of course you would, in the Cop Station they would have your urine sample in a bottle and comparing its colour to that of photos of pee on walls in public places that has left devastation!

yes, I will.

Im so bored today, Im comin your house next week for like 10 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom