The TEMPLE BAR: Let's Close this Bitch Down!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I had nothing but Jewish guilt tossed at me for the first 26 years of my life. I'm immune now.

:)

Damn.

rorybeer.jpg

My bro in a Chi town hotel after I mortified him at a :shh: Jenny Jones show - notice the shirt :)

snowbunny00774 said:
Cherry Garcia!!

Why don't you stay over - you have a nephew and I've offered too..

I don't even know where he lives. It's a really pathetic story, he and his gf (they have two kids)....it's like a weekly saga as to whether or not they're even together. :crazy:

VintagePunk said:

I don't even know where he lives. It's a really pathetic story, he and his gf (they have two kids)....it's like a weekly saga as to whether or not they're even together. :crazy:

sorry to hear that :(

My place is open if you need it. I've lost a pile of sweaters since Monday so apparently I have lots of room :angry:

No spoken words said:
I thought she said most blind seeing person ever, which kind of rules Stevie out....but, maybe I just am tired and read it wrong.

I was wondering if stevie had had some laser surgery I hadn't heard about....you read it right.

On August 6, 1973, just days after the release of Innervisions, Wonder was in a serious automobile accident while on tour, when a log from a truck went through a passenger window and struck him in the head. This left him in a coma for four days and resulted in a permanent loss of his sense of smell.

Damn that's some bad luck. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom