The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the latter sounds like a school for short people such as myself. while i do like to be different, i'm sure going to concerts and movies on that campus would be much more enjoyable than they are now.

:hmm: tough choice.

i think i'll go with the former. i love my creepers. the later might ban them.

unico said:
the latter sounds like a school for short people such as myself. while i do like to be different, i'm sure going to concerts and movies on that campus would be much more enjoyable than they are now.

Ok, so you choose small private school.

Next question:

Would you prefer attending a small private school here on Eart, or a private small school on Space Moon?

I don't know what Eart is, but it is one letter away from Heart, so that kicks ass. Then again, Space Moon is Space Moon. I'd gladly lock myself in a room filled with screaming macaws just to be on Space Moon.

Space Moon FTW!

unico said:
damn. over here finals are done in one week. at my friend's alma mater, all finals were done in the computer labs (which were in the dorms), so you could really take them whenever you wanted. sometimes i wish i had the experience of a small private school.

That computer lab thing is crazy! How do they prevent cheating?

And yeah, even when I was in highschool, exams were spread over a couple of weeks. Methinks this is done partially for logistical reasons as number of classes is disproportionate to places to hold said examinations.

UberBeaver said:

And that, in no way, strikes you as just as funny?

lol, fucker :D

I don't think he was looking for advice from me either, it was just his unfortunate luck that I was around. his poor life has no chance now :cute:

unico said:

doesn't bono have creepers? I owe so much to this website :shudder:

let me guess, they're just really comfortable?

snowbunny00774 said:

doesn't bono have creepers? I owe so much to this website :shudder:

let me guess, they're just really comfortable?

have you not seen my creepers? they've got hearts all over them!!!! i've never seen a shoe so pretty before. i will buy practically anything with hearts or unicorns on them.

ETA: i've just looked at my shoes...add dragons to that list. no wait, add anything that looks crazy. yeah, that's more my style. shit that noone else would wear.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

That computer lab thing is crazy! How do they prevent cheating?

And yeah, even when I was in highschool, exams were spread over a couple of weeks. Methinks this is done partially for logistical reasons as number of classes is disproportionate to places to hold said examinations.

there is always a proctor in the lab. the computers are controlled of course (i.e. limited internet access, etc.) plus, that school just had a really great honor system. people could leave their stuff out and nobody would touch it.

snowbunny00774 said:

lol, fucker :D

I don't think he was looking for advice from me either, it was just his unfortunate luck that I was around. his poor life has no chance now :cute:

I only got about 2 pages in cause you guys were all being way too friggin civil to each other. It was sickening. This is not a place for civility. :angry: Did you actually give him advice? I could go back but.............................:uhoh: ..........

.........I'm kinda lazy.

No spoken words said:

You called Mia "Maya" in NYC.

Is she not the lost civilization born again, come to reclaim her people's fallen glory whilst exacting revenge upon the interlopers to her lands? Did I misread the stars and prophecies? lol, my bad. Sorry. I totally thought you were someone else, Meeuh.

unico said:

have you not seen my creepers? they've got hearts all over them!!!! i've never seen a shoe so pretty before. i will buy practically anything with hearts or unicorns on them.

ETA: i've just looked at my shoes...add dragons to that list. no wait, add anything that looks crazy. yeah, that's more my style. shit that noone else would wear.

http://www.anonymousvenice.com/store/product.asp?catid=2167&pid=4084

unico said:

What about Garden Gnomes?

No spoken words said:

You know how I know you're gay? You posted that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom