The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

baby_flipping_the_bird.jpg

nice one bri!

I did. ratatouille, children of men, a way of life, live free or die hard, holy grail.

they don't have bad santa :huh: and they were out of superbad which I would have liked to see because people at work keep quoting it and i'm lost :mad:

snowbunny00774 said:
nice one bri!

I did. ratatouille, children of men, a way of life, live free or die hard, holy grail.

they don't have bad santa :huh: and they were out of superbad which I would have liked to see because people at work keep quoting it and i'm lost :mad:

I've yet to see Superbad but would like to.

Never saw Bad Santa, not sure why.

Holy Grail. :drool:

hmm. I haven't watched this survivor and this is the last one I get. they don't normally send the final 3 to the jury do they?

TRE?????????????????????????????

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

??????????????????????

:shocked: :shocked:

????????????????????????????????????????????????

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:shocked:

I was checking out and holy grail was in the return bin and I was forced ro pick it up. he'll claim innocence but I know Beav was behind it somehow :tsk:

snowbunny00774 said:
I was checking out and holy grail was in the return bin and I was forced ro pick it up. he'll claim innocence but I know Beav was behind it somehow :tsk:

He usually claims ignorance, no? Cloaks himself in it.

Holy Grail is, I am pretty sure, my favorite comedy of all-time.

snowbunny00774 said:
nice one bri!

Merci. I was going for subtle.

I never had an urge to see bad santa. Holy grail = 5 starz. And you can't go wrong with Willis. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Merci. I was going for subtle.

I never had an urge to see bad santa. Holy grail = 5 starz. And you can't go wrong with Willis. :lol:

i do like tlj so i would like to see it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom