The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh.

I think that test is biased, and intended mostly for teens/adolescents. :madwife: I'm really not as bad as it would indicate. It's just that when you've done a certain amount of living, experiences....add up. :shifty:

Is it still statutory rape when you're both underage? :shifty: I didn't used to think so, but I read something recently that would lead me to believe otherwise.

Is it statutory rape if I shag someone 16 years younger than me...:shifty:

And damnit VP...post it already...:waiting:

Is it statutory rape if I shag someone 16 years younger than me...:shifty:

And damnit VP...post it already...:waiting:

Depends if she was still legal :shifty:

And now we wait on VP who suddenly vanished
ghostsmiley.gif

Yes can someone please beat Andy's score at Tetris :angry:

Not a chance in hell. I tried, but horrible.

I can't figure out the one where you are supposed to eat the apple. My arrow keys don't do anything, and the slug immediately hits the wall, game over :angry:

Hexagon is officially frustrating *curses at computer opponent*

:wink:

Yeah, I tried that one twice. Got 26 on the first game, lost even worse on the second. Some "how to"' instruction would be helpful. And perhaps some strategies :hmm:

I think I have high score on something - Asteroids :happy:

Yeah, I tried that one twice. Got 26 on the first game, lost even worse on the second. Some "how to"' instruction would be helpful. And perhaps some strategies :hmm:

I think I have high score on something - Asteroids :happy:

Strategy seems to be "put your pieces where they can change the most computer pieces to your colour" :lol:

Oh man, there are games here now?! :crack: Wonderful! Even more reason to procrastinate now! :lol:

And for those of you who were interested earlier, I'm 38% corrupt. :shrug: Don't know if that's good or bad, but there you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom