The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:
Typical Americans… :tsk:

Have neither of you gone downhill skiing before?

Thank you elfa. It has everything to do with the snow. I ski badly but have fun doing it. Tobogganing - WIN!! dirty snow angels - bigger win! snowball fights, even Calvin knows.

It has everything to do with the above and those lyrics are filthy and disgusting btw.

i never quite got in to snow sports. i used to go sledding a lot, but then i stopped. i think one of the worst sensations in the world is being cold and wet. i do enjoy the occasional surprise snowball attack though. but i missed out on the sporting.

Ahh, snow activities. I love downhill skiing. I used to be really good at it. I tried snowboarding once and was on my ass the entire time too.

My head is yelling at me this morning. :crack: Totally worth it, though!

ThoraSEB said:
Ahh, snow activities. I love downhill skiing. I used to be really good at it. I tried snowboarding once and was on my ass the entire time too.

My head is yelling at me this morning. :crack: Totally worth it, though!

did you guys go out? where? I need to be in Van again :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:

did you guys go out? where? I need to be in Van again :sad:

Yeah, we went to Milestones on Robson. I had a crapload of gift certificates, so it was almost a free meal. So delicious! :drool: I drank entirely waaay too much, but it was wonderful.

You need to come back, stat! :yes:

unico said:

:lmao: that sounds more fun than making lawn deer orgies!!!

It actually takes a lot of skill to get the pose right and then a clean landing :drool:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Those Zoomerang threads are good for endless enjoyment... :up:

I have no fucking clue what's going on most of the time but they're still hilarious...

He's really good fun to mildly stalk a little bit too. get's right paranoid. i do it once or twice a year for a day or two and you can feel the twitching through the intarwebs.

ThoraSEB said:

Yeah, we went to Milestones on Robson. I had a crapload of gift certificates, so it was almost a free meal. So delicious! :drool: I drank entirely waaay too much, but it was wonderful.

You need to come back, stat! :yes:

Those martinis :drool:

i know. sometime in the Spring prob. i think P's brother is moving back here next year so it will have to be before they leave.

In case anyone is wondering, It is poosible to eat a bowl of oatmeal a few days in a row without milk. By the third day you will acquire the skill of lobbing it down your throat with your tongue to minimize stick-to-the-inside-of-your-mouth-and-almost-induce-chokingness. Someone please for the love of God remind me to pick up soy on the way home tonight, k thx.

elevated_u2_fan said:
somebody is painting something in my office somewhere... :angry:

I'm feeling kind of faint here... :crack:

really or are you just whining to get out of work like my staff always do when there is any kind of maintenance happening?

if it's really, that sucks. can you go out for a little walk?

^it's too cold outside :scream:

snowbunny00774 said:
In case anyone is wondering, It is poosible to eat a bowl of oatmeal a few days in a row without milk. By the third day you will acquire the skill of lobbing it down your throat with your tongue to minimize stick-to-the-inside-of-your-mouth-and-almost-induce-chokingness. Someone please for the love of God remind me to pick up soy on the way home tonight, k thx.

I'm too much a gentleman to point out the obvious innuendo in this post but I will say; soy milk :drool:

elevated_u2_fan said:
^it's too cold outside :scream:

How cold is it there? And thanks for leaving that playoff spot open for us again. I'm sure you'll have it back soon enough. :mad:

Can some explain to me the correlation between oatmeal and milk? I always just added water. Is this incorrect?

UberBeaver said:
Can some explain to me the correlation between oatmeal and milk? I always just added water. Is this incorrect?

I don't think its incorrect or correct. Milk just makes it creamy.

if you have strawberries or peaches and cream, you might like the milk since it'll be thicker. than again...you may not :shrug:

snowbunny00774 said:
no PATH near you?

oh. :huh: it wasn't meant that way.

yes to soy milk though. I only like the vanilla kind. the reg is gross.

I'm in Etobicoke in an industrial area so no PATH for me :sigh:

I know you didn't mean it that way, just my sick mind at work...

What kind of soy milk do you buy? My fav is Vitasoy :drool:

UberBeaver said:

How cold is it there? And thanks for leaving that playoff spot open for us again. I'm sure you'll have it back soon enough. :mad:

It's about -17 C here with the wind chill apparently, that would be roughly 1 F for you guys...

Yeah, you can keep the spot warm for us...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom