The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
some other girl...I can't remember her name at the moment?!?!?! :confused:

I've got a secret stripper stash...:shifty: so you can make a lot of $$$ if you treat me right :sexywink:

How could you forget that ever important other girl? :sad:

And going back some...yeah, loonies and toonies. It's so cute the way strippers here have welt marks from coins being tossed their way. :cute:

VintagePunk said:

:uhoh: Do you keep kosher?

I loves me some pork. :drool:

No, don't keep Kosher. I eat pork. Chinese Food = Spare Ribs = Pork = good times.

LMPA, what exactly are you saying re: stripping? If someone asks nice, you're game?

:)

Carlos, no.

I've just recently returned to interference after disappearing for a bit and am sort of reintroducing/introducing myself and such. I hope that by the time the BAW's have another BBQ that I'll be welcome to join in.

Bye LMPA/WW.

the rockin edge said:

that's not true, i have mentioned meeting you.

maybe not as much as meeting someone else :uhoh:

but still :tongue:

Yeah, you mentioned it. Like once. :rolleyes:

:wink:

Gotta go again, but really, there's no point in even mentioning it cause I'll be back long before anyone even notices I'm gone. :)

U2JT.com

You will not be dissapointed.

All the local addicts will be there.....Redkat, BAW, Mr Baw.......all of us.

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, you mentioned it. Like once. :rolleyes:

:wink:

Gotta go again, but really, there's no point in even mentioning it cause I'll be back long before anyone even notices I'm gone. :)

You know I'll notice...if for no other reason than I want my very non-kosher PM. :)

snowbunny00774 said:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD VP :madwife: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??????????????

Which thing do you mean? :shifty: Where I:

1) Pretended that I have the right to speak for all Canadians; 2) spread word about your shindig, much in the same way that word of a high school party gets spread around, increasing it's size tenfold, and resulting in many wacky hijinks; or 3) threatening to have a competing gathering, but with gambling and illicit sex?

:uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

Which thing do you mean? :shifty: Where I:

1) Pretended that I have the right to speak for all Canadians; 2) spread word about your shindig, much in the same way that word of a high school party gets spread around, increasing it's size tenfold, and resulting in many wacky hijinks; or 3) threatening to have a competing gathering, but with gambling and illicit sex?

:uhoh:

:drool: Damn, that's a good party right there....

I've gotta save my $$$ so I can go...maybe I can sneak out for a weekend...:shifty:

tee hee - sorry I had to go deal with some unruly staff. I was just kidding of course.

Yeah, a great big thing is what I had in mind. A BAW North if you will. I could do a bbq thing one night and then a night on the town (such as it is) another night - including a stop by the rippers (LMPA I've never been either so I'm in) for those so inclined. If there were visitors from FAR AWAY, there is lots of things to do that are within 30mins-2 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom