The Temple Bar - Just 2 stops down the line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:
goodnight thora :wave:

I say don't reset. They'll gradually change over time as you change. It's like fucking with nature don't do it :madwife:

but Veeg did it. :tongue:

is it really accurate to have people i dont listen to hardly ever in my top 10? it messes up my recommended music and stuff. :whine:

:shifty:

I was up in this bitch...then the phone rang....so I left....now I'm back.....any seems like most everyone is gone....but here's some good news....I'll post to myself in a thread, if necessary....

:)

well it's like a photo album showing your past and present merging.

^lovely thought isn't it

If you want to... do it but I say accept your past embrace your future :up:

I've gotta get up super early so I'm off too

night guys :hug:

that was a lot of cliche's

night NSW I've posted to myself before. :up:

redkat said:
well it's like a photo album showing your past and present merging.

If you want to do it but I say accept your past embrace your future :up:

I've gotta get up super early so I'm off too

night guys :hug:

i was thinking more...

fuck the past...

didnt bono say that? :shifty:

oh well, im sure noel said something like it too :up:

night Kat :hug:

the rockin edge said:

it's perfect, M:silent: + zootles = mootles. :wink:

:lmao:

Aww...poor Zoots. Nice to see that listening to lots of Oasis has had the positive effect of turning you into the nice, polite young man that we see before us Tre. :wink:

:wave:
I love macadamia nuts. when we get mixed nuts I always eat all the cashews first, but after that I go for the macadamia nuts.

not that I'm "that" person :shifty:

I'm watching Scrubs oh my god that show always makes me laugh and cry, I loves it...it's so easy to get me emotional. :lol: and they always have the musical montage scene at the end, which is always so touching waaa

Macadamia nuts! :drool:

I bought a bunch while I was in Hawaii, and they're sitting in a bowl on my desk, tempting me. They're more for people that stop by to visit me, but I eat them every now and then.

VertigoGal said:
:wave:
I love macadamia nuts. when we get mixed nuts I always eat all the cashews first, but after that I go for the macadamia nuts.

not that I'm "that" person :shifty:

I'm watching Scrubs oh my god that show always makes me laugh and cry, I loves it...it's so easy to get me emotional. :lol: and they always have the musical montage scene at the end, which is always so touching waaa

Scrubs :heart:

I'm not digging the sixth season thus far, but I love the older episodes. And Zach Braff's taste in music :drool:

Macadamia nuts in chocolate are :combust: But, these are just plain.

Hey Reg, Thora, Kat :wave:

(No more "etc's" for moi! :wink: )

bye Reg, hi Thora & kat :wave:

I almost bought scrubs on dvd the other day, in fact when I return my crappy non-working computer game to target today I might pick one of them up.

I don't know what season it is, but I watched the episode called "my new god" today, where dr. cox's kid got baptised. it was sooo good, I cried like a baby. :sad:

my friend called me when it was over and was like "did you see scrubs? I cried" and we reminisced about how touching it was.

:heart:

Last edited:
Hello Everyone (that is also to include everyone that wanders in and out for the rest of the day) :wave:

Snooker - I used to have a mini table when I was little. I can play but I suck. Stephen Hendry :drool:

Macadamias - I've never had them :(

Hello to all that have just come in! :wave:

I can't stop eating these damn macadamia nuts! :lol: I had chocolate covered ones, but now those are all gone. I have honey roasted now. :drool:

I know- Dr. Cox is my favorite! he's hilarious and and ass but he's really a good guy. :love:

Carla, I have a six-month-old child. I'm gonna be one of those weird old guys who brings my son down to the park, where everybody is like, Hmm, is he the dad? Is he the grand-dad? Is he the grand-dad's grand-dad? And, oh, my God! Why is he pushing a traffic cone on the swing while his five-year-old little boy is in the mud crying? Is--is he taunting the little boy? No! He can't even see the little boy! And, now look, he's actually taking the traffic cone, putting it in the mini-van, and driving away while the little boy cries and the traffic cone sits quietly and watches 'Finding Nemo' on DVD

When I was little my sister used to tell me I was crazy, and she'd call me "Macadamia", as in nuts. Then she told me I was adopted. And she told me that at church, when they drink the wine, it's really human blood. And on Ash Wendesday they put burnt ants on your head.

Maybe that's why I dont' go to church nor eat Macedamia nuts.

VertigoGal said:
I know- Dr. Cox is my favorite! he's hilarious and and ass but he's really a good guy. :love:

Carla, I have a six-month-old child. I'm gonna be one of those weird old guys who brings my son down to the park, where everybody is like, Hmm, is he the dad? Is he the grand-dad? Is he the grand-dad's grand-dad? And, oh, my God! Why is he pushing a traffic cone on the swing while his five-year-old little boy is in the mud crying? Is--is he taunting the little boy? No! He can't even see the little boy! And, now look, he's actually taking the traffic cone, putting it in the mini-van, and driving away while the little boy cries and the traffic cone sits quietly and watches 'Finding Nemo' on DVD

:lmao:

Morning, NSW - how's it going, Green Lantern fan? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom