The Temple Bar...Join Us Lil' Buckaroo!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already posted this, but I'll do it here too. My girl's all edumacted. :cute: :love:

HPIM0304.jpg

snow - are you asking if that's the drink I had? I have no idea. I was at a Roger Waters concert, and we were in the picnic area, and someone in the group had a thermos with a cocktail. Tasted like vodka and something peach to me :drunk: :happy:

Lila64 said:
snow - are you asking if that's the drink I had? I have no idea. I was at a Roger Waters concert, and we were in the picnic area, and someone in the group had a thermos with a cocktail. Tasted like vodka and something peach to me :drunk: :happy:

Yeah - I remember you asking and trying to find all these random V & peach drinks...have you asked the person?

Philk - see...it's not the post count, it's the nothing else to do on a Sat night that bonds us :)

Thanks RR :)

Lila, her hs graduation was tonight. For some reason unbeknowst to logical thinking folks, they finish hs in June, and don't have the ceremony till Oct. :huh:

Bri, it turned out there were no caps. :lol: I know you're disappointed, we were too, but I believe that eventually we'll all come to grips with it, and we'll be just fine. :wink:

Thanks Thora :)

snowbunny00774 said:

Yeah - I remember you asking and trying to find all these random V & peach drinks...have you asked the person?

The person is a friend of a friend, so I'll have no way of finding out. Maybe a taste test would help :hmm:

<<<wants some alcohol!

VintagePunk said:

Lila, her hs graduation was tonight. For some reason unbeknowst to logical thinking folks, they finish hs in June, and don't have the ceremony till Oct. :huh:

Bri, it turned out there were no caps. :lol: I know you're disappointed, we were too, but I believe that eventually we'll all come to grips with it, and we'll be just fine. :wink:

So in theory the kids are in college when they have their HS graduation ceremony? :huh:

Congratulations to you both! :applaud:

Lila64 said:

So in theory the kids are in college when they have their HS graduation ceremony? :huh:

Congratulations to you both! :applaud:

They are, it's crazy! Was the same way when I graduated, too (same city, different schools). I think Bri's was the same way?

VintagePunk said:

They are, it's crazy! Was the same way when I graduated, too (same city, different schools). I think Bri's was the same way?

London is actual grad month, but I've heard Windsor people have the delayed thing. It does kind of give them a chance to catch up, so it's kind of cool. I take it you got the camera working again? That's a great pic!

VintagePunk said:

I was once told the reasoning behind the october thing, but can no longer remember it. :hmm:
Your graduation does, however, count as a legetimate excuse to miss work/tests/labs/whatever at university. :happy:

No caps?
What?
:sad:
What is the world coming to. It's *all* about the caps! :angry:

Sigh. I guess now I'll just have to graduate from university....and if there are no caps there...well.
Hell will need to be paid. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

Yepper-roo.
All the ones in my area are around this time.

Ooo...did she get one of those ontario scholar ropes?
Silly pieces of yellow string?

It's a shame they give you string instead of money now-a-days.

snowbunny00774 said:

London is actual grad month, but I've heard Windsor people have the delayed thing. It does kind of give them a chance to catch up, so it's kind of cool. I take it you got the camera working again? That's a great pic!

I had to borrow a camera :madwife:

I talked to her dad tonight, and he *thinks* it still may be under warrenty, he's gonna check. I hope so.

~BrightestStar~ said:

No caps?
What?
:sad:
What is the world coming to. It's *all* about the caps! :angry:

Sigh. I guess now I'll just have to graduate from university....and if there are no caps there...well.
Hell will need to be paid. :angry:

Yepper-roo.
All the ones in my area are around this time.

Ooo...did she get one of those ontario scholar ropes?
Silly pieces of yellow string?

It's a shame they give you string instead of money now-a-days.

She didn't get a rope that I know of. :huh: :lol: A bunch of certificates and awards and a couple of cheques. And there were very few kids who bought caps, and wore them...maybe 5 or 10 of nearly 200? And those looked awful, really small and cheaply made. :tsk:

Reg?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom