The Temple Bar: It's Like a Cockfight, but with People - MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
846-Irondog_Snowmoblie_Race_AKA.embedded.prod_affiliate.7.jpg

Todd Palin, world champion snow machine racer, gang.

I think some of the Cdns in the thread forgot that Oct 10th is Thanksgiving weekend ;) (If you guys come up with an alternate weekend that doesn't conflict with ITH - I've heard rumours of it being mid-Nov this year - I'm all for it :wink: )

oh hi ashley.
you popped in just to say that?
you know, considering the fact that i'm in school to be a doctor, i literally was doing my anatomy lab last night. not like i should have to defend myself, but sheesh :huh:

Settle down tiger - I don't think you need to defend yourself. Consider your normal audience...and the fact you were doing "anatomy homework" at 11 something at night. That usually would have gone somewhere (dalton, reg where art thou?) ...:hug:

I kept telling myself, as soon as we get some concrete news people would calm down... boy was I wrong :rolleyes:

Yeah...:lol: Calm down....:doh:

I like the poster who is 'reinterpretting Bono's words' and is convinced the album won't come out until next November. I mean Bono did say he wants 2009 to be their year and what a better way to capture the year by not releasing an album until the end of the year...:|

I like the poster who is 'reinterpretting Bono's words' and is convinced the album won't come out until next November. I mean Bono did say he wants 2009 to be their year and what a better way to capture the year by not releasing an album until the end of the year...:|

Stop being logical. There's no room for that on the Internets.

that's what I'm saying! On top of that the cynicism is kind of disturbing especially from the younger fans, it kind of angers me the more I think about it...

there is no place for that type of unreinterpretation here :shame:

It's my curse...I'm so smart it's a hinderance...:sigh:

Well, I'm smart when it comes to U2 album releases and the fact Bono talks more out his arse than most 'Pop' stars...:shrug:

I will say, even though I'm irritated by the banter...it is kinda amusing.

I'm still tired from my boy's weekend...:yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom