The Temple Bar: It's Like a Cockfight, but with People - MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for my public speaking class tomorrow, I have to read a 200 to 400 word article in front of the class. I'm trying to find the most absurd news story and read it with a straight face.

I'm sure something has been posted in FYM or bono and god forum today that will suffice. Any particular topic you were after?

I wish there was some kind of spectacular rainbow that emanated from this post and had all kinds of fun words shooting from it :drool:
the_more_you_know2.jpg

sorry dude - just saw this now...i was busy planning shit other people can't plan :angry:

BBQ - I had grilled veggies and a delish chick breast tonight.

I also made black bean stir fry though for lunches...

or a grilled cheese - always good....

No worries! :) That sounds really good. :drool: I'm just having some cucumber and tomatoes and a little bit of pasta. I'm too lazy & tired to actually make an effort tonight.

maybe we can do the game bomac wants before you leave - I have always loved assemblages

Studio Hart- 10am-2pm: Gerald Mead: New Assemblages (through Oct. 11)

cucumbers alone are fugging amazing. just squirt some lemon juice and sprinkle some salt and pepa and BAM! awesomeness.

:yes:

Zucchini's grilled like that is heaven. :combust: I need to make a trip out to my farm market to get some good stuff. The regular grocery store stuff is crap in comparison.

:yes:

Zucchini's grilled like that is heaven. :combust: I need to make a trip out to my farm market to get some good stuff. The regular grocery store stuff is crap in comparison.

:wave: Hey Thora!

I have a killer Zucchini slice recipe :drool:....got carrots, bacon, cheese etc in it too.....

Hey gluey!

Care to share? That sounds good!

:yes: :up:

375grams grated Zucchini
3 rashers chopped bacon
1 cup self raising flour
3 beaten eggs
2 grated carrots
1 large diced onion
1 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup oil
salt and pepper to taste

Combine zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese, sifted flour, oil and lightly beaten eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into well greased oven proof dish (or line with baking paper) and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until brown. Can be served hot or cold.

* use conventional 'bake' rather than 'fan bake' as it cooks it more evenly.

** Don't be afraid to add other veges such as potato, pumpkin, sweet potato etc or alter quantities of listed ingredients - add your own flair to it, it's a really flexible recipe!!

Yum yum yum yum yum.....:drool:

booooooo!!

i'd be up for sports, we just gotta pick another weekend. speaking of weekends, are you going to ITH?

do they have dates yet? its usually so late getting planned (ha, usually - I've only been 2x) that I figured there'd be nothing for a while.

do they have dates yet? its usually so late getting planned (ha, usually - I've only been 2x) that I figured there'd be nothing for a while.

word on the street is oct 31 - nov 2...or whatever the dates are for that weekend. some people from the east coast are meeting at my place, and i'm renting a Party Van to drive us all up there. hollaaaaaaa.

:yes: :up:

375grams grated Zucchini
3 rashers chopped bacon
1 cup self raising flour
3 beaten eggs
2 grated carrots
1 large diced onion
1 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup oil
salt and pepper to taste

Combine zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese, sifted flour, oil and lightly beaten eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into well greased oven proof dish (or line with baking paper) and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until brown. Can be served hot or cold.

* use conventional 'bake' rather than 'fan bake' as it cooks it more evenly.

** Don't be afraid to add other veges such as potato, pumpkin, sweet potato etc or alter quantities of listed ingredients - add your own flair to it, it's a really flexible recipe!!

Yum yum yum yum yum.....:drool:

Thanks! Will definitely have to try it out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom