The Temple Bar: It's Like a Cockfight, but with People - MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, buddy. I actually like Toronto. I think it's a cool city, and I'm actually trying to move there. (It'd be a good career move.)

I just think it lacks the joie de vivre that Montreal has. There's certainly many, many good things about Hogtown, don't get me wrong. It also lacks the hockey team that Montreal has, but we all know that. :wink:

ixnay.

btw, didn't like mtl as much as qc for some reason. do you get that much?

ixnay.

btw, didn't like mtl as much as qc for some reason. do you get that much?

Next time you're in town, I'll show you around, and perhaps you'll have a better impression.

And, for the record, I love Quebec City. I posted some photos of my trip there during the World Hockey Championships in May in the Scenic Photo thread in LS. It's definitely more European and romantic than Montreal, so I understand why some would like it more. :)

Next time you're in town, I'll show you around, and perhaps you'll have a better impression.

And, for the record, I love Quebec City. I posted some photos of my trip there during the World Hockey Championships in May in the Scenic Photo thread in LS. It's definitely more European and romantic than Montreal, so I understand why some would like it more. :)

cobblestones :drool:

QC just really really reminded me of home...when I went to Mtl I kept hearing about old Mtl etc. but it paled (good bars though). also the MSM sandwich I had had a hair in it so I think that just left a bad taste in my mouth. I did like the docks area and all the ships being in...I do love me some bodies of water :drool:

what do you do for work bomac?

zoots :cute:

hey danimal, how was day XXX?

btw, I just have to say i had the bestest dinner ever :drool:
I love being home long enough to cook something :heart:

My day was average. Mundane. Banal. As most will be. I'm just hoping I don't forget anything early on this year.

My hearing in my right ear returned significantly, though not completely, so I'm not scheduling a doctor's appointment just yet. We'll see.

My hearing in my right ear returned significantly, though not completely, so I'm not scheduling a doctor's appointment just yet. We'll see.

what??? I didn't know about this, do your parents know? why are you waiting? who are you to wait and see....you're not an audiologist or whatever they are :angry:

I had lost some hearing in my right ear while I was sick, and it didn't come back for a while. My mother was ready to call in an appointment if it went one more day, but it came back somewhat today.

BoMac!
Yeah, it's gonna be fuckin' rad. I get to spend another weekend at the beach :love:
As for the haircut, I just got a trim. Freshly trimmed hair leaves for bouncier curls. I wanted them to be extra bouncy for the wedding. My hair grows like grass, though. I'm seeing how long I can get it. This is a pic from last weekend to show the length.

l_fd2af3016bbd14219395991c9c1a9feb.jpg

I had lost some hearing in my right ear while I was sick, and it didn't come back for a while. My mother was ready to call in an appointment if it went one more day, but it came back somewhat today.

what sick?!?!? why was I not kept apprised of these happenings?

what if you need your adenoids out - go to the Dr. anyway...you can't fuck with your hearing. How will you hear me shout directions when you pick me up at the bar? :sad:

BoMac!
Yeah, it's gonna be fuckin' rad. I get to spend another weekend at the beach :love:
As for the haircut, I just got a trim. Freshly trimmed hair leaves for bouncier curls. I wanted them to be extra bouncy for the wedding. My hair grows like grass, though. I'm seeing how long I can get it. This is a pic from last weekend to show the length.

l_fd2af3016bbd14219395991c9c1a9feb.jpg

:drool:

hey, speaking of this ^ stuff...I posted an idea a while ago...see it at all?

what sick?!?!? why was I not kept apprised of these happenings?

what if you need your adenoids out - go to the Dr. anyway...you can't fuck with your hearing. How will you hear me shout directions when you pick me up at the bar? :sad:

I was sick for the two weeks or so before Labor Day.

I was sick for the two weeks or so before Labor Day.

that sucks - I hope you are all better - still get your ears checked please.

mia, were the tix on TM or Massey's own site? oooh, and the 20th is a sat too...shit, I'd have been there fo shu. maybe they'll drop more tix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom