The Temple Bar: It's Like a Cockfight, but with People - MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: I`m great :hug:
I swear I will get tickets to the next U2 concert... I`m so pissed though that they decided to wait until next year...Four fricken' years already!:angry:

:lmao: I`m great :hug:
I swear I will get tickets to the next U2 concert... I`m so pissed though that they decided to wait until next year...Four fricken' years already!:angry:

Personally, I think there is only one solution.

We kidnap them. Bribe them with lemons, and force a private pre-tour, as repayment for all delays, for all the hype....and for the fuck up last tour.

Sound good?

Personally, I think there is only one solution.

We kidnap them. Bribe them with lemons, and force a private pre-tour, as repayment for all delays, for all the hype....and for the fuck up last tour.

Sound good?

yeah :evil:,Kidnapping I like,and I`ll bribe Bono with shiny things :lol:

yeah they sure know how to get people excited these days :grumpy: and I didn`t have tickets for the last tour damnit. :mad:

Hey Amy, it will be ok :hug: The new album will be worth the wait. I'm alright, just popping back and forth between here and work stuff.

I missed you too! :yes: Sorry I didn't have room in my suitcase for ya. I probably could have taken less clothes and other crap...

I may forgive you.. :waiting: in time..

Is it wrong that I'm not particularly bummed that the album has apparently been delayed? Some people act like the sun will not be rising tomorrow, or they've lost their life savings. :shrug:

Oh, that's just my humble opinion. :wink:

Is it wrong that I'm not particularly bummed that the album has apparently been delayed? Some people act like the sun will not be rising tomorrow, or they've lost their life savings. :shrug:

Oh, that's just my humble opinion. :wink:

:lol: It doesn't bother me in the slightest either. Whenever it comes out is cool by me.

i'm actually disappointed. i was looking forward to some new stuff. both my fav bands have been in the studio for freaking ever now. i miss going to shows and the excitement of hearing new material live.

oh wells. at least this gives me the chance to check out other artists. i still might go see the swell season in TO later this month.

:cute: It's T.O. or as BoMac affectionately calls it; shit hole :cute:

Listen, buddy. I actually like Toronto. I think it's a cool city, and I'm actually trying to move there. (It'd be a good career move.)

I just think it lacks the joie de vivre that Montreal has. There's certainly many, many good things about Hogtown, don't get me wrong. It also lacks the hockey team that Montreal has, but we all know that. :wink:

Listen, buddy. I actually like Toronto. I think it's a cool city, and I'm actually trying to move there. (It'd be a good career move.)

I just think it lacks the joie de vivre that Montreal has. There's certainly many, many good things about Hogtown, don't get me wrong. It also lacks the hockey team that Montreal has, but we all know that. :wink:

BoMac moving to T.O.???!!!

when worlds collide...

when worlds collide...

george_costanza_eatin_onions.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom