The Temple Bar - It's Christmas, Elfa, please come home - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that why you were MIA for most of the last couple weeks?

Hi Sharon :wave:

My desktop died a couple months ago, so my only net access has been at work. I can get on Facebook with my Blackberry, but that's about it. So now I have a shiny new laptop and a wireless connection. Oh, and a built-in webcam, so expect pole dancing videos also shortly :lol:

Let's test thang out, shall we?

Snapshot_20100101.jpg

Oh hai :wave:

Hello thar! :sexywink:
Hello thar, lovah :flirt:

Hai, my face kinda has the :flirt: thing going on in that pic.

stop it with your lovely self...:shifty:
Nevar! :sexywink:

So yeah, that's a pretty typical day here. Cat on the couch, dog squished up behind me in the same chair even though there is plenty of room on the couch, Blackberry resting on my lap and pole in the background :wink:

So are you going to do anything on that pole (video plz) or is it just used to decorate as a Christmas tree or look shiny in the background? :angry:

So are you going to do anything on that pole (video plz) or is it just used to decorate as a Christmas tree or look shiny in the background? :angry:

LOL! Pole stalkah :kiss:

I might today, we'll see. I'm still sore from my Thursday practice. In the mean time, I took this the other day to test it out:
Snapshot_20091227.jpg

Do your animals look at you funny when you're swinging around on that thing?

Do your animals look at you funny when you're swinging around on that thing?

OMG! Do they ever. Whenever I'm upside-down, the dog thinks it's the perfect opportunity to goose my ear :angry: Also, when I was learning the shoulder mount( :nerd: ), I had to start by sitting on the floor and trying to flip upside-down from there. Kitty decided this would be a good time to come over and be all "Oh hai, just gonna lay on ur tummy nao, k?"

:lol: Well, don't get arrested for stalking, or whatever!

It really is. The beds I've slept on for the past few weeks have been pretty crappy or I slept on the floor, so I'm excited to be in my own bed tonight. :D

I don't have much food in the house (nothing fresh), and I really don't feel like going out to the grocery store. I'm debating whether to suck it up and go now, or just wait until tomorrow. Decisions, decisions!

Oh hai, kafforz! :kiss:

Well if you suddenly hear some news about a girl that got arrested because she jumped the gates of a certain house in Ireland and was caught peering in a bedroom window you'll know it was me :shifty: :lol:

Hmmm maybe get takeout tonight :hmm:

OMG! Do they ever. Whenever I'm upside-down, the dog thinks it's the perfect opportunity to goose my ear :angry: Also, when I was learning the shoulder mount( :nerd: ), I had to start by sitting on the floor and trying to flip upside-down from there. Kitty decided this would be a good time to come over and be all "Oh hai, just gonna lay on ur tummy nao, k?"

Haha. :giggle:

Dooooo iiiit :angry:

Btw, took video of some pole play tonight. Video was subsequently trashed due to wardrobe(or lackthereof) issues. Translation: skin is good on the pole, but there IS such thing as too much booty. Changed shorts and will try again :tongue:

:combust: (show it anyway!)

it was inevitable. i think i may have lost my phone for real. we had some good times together, like when i lost it at lollapalooza, and in long island. if someone has it now, s/he is enjoying some very interesting texts, i'm sure. i never deleted anything.

Sorry about your phone, Mia. Sucktastic! I'd die if I lost my beloved BB, however I would hope whoever got a hold of it and read all my texts/saw my pics would think I lead a somewhat interesting life :wink:

I have a cell phone that flips open and calls people! :hyper:

:grumpy:

I have a new one - but it doesn't flip open. It slides, had some touch screen options & a keyboard. It's purrrty. Last time I got a new one was right before a trip to Hawaii a few years ago :wink:

Mia, were you in S.Calif.?

Back
Top Bottom