The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

new yorkers - any idea how long it takes to get from times square to yankee stadium on the subway?...hopefully you read this soon :)

snowbunny00774 said:
new yorkers - any idea how long it takes to get from times square to yankee stadium on the subway?...hopefully you read this soon :)

I'm not a New Yorker, but maybe you should leave now (if it's an early afternoon game) and find something to do in the area? If you haven't got tickets yet you could buy those first, then go looking :)

snowbunny00774 said:

30 minutes.

The D and the 4 go there, but from where you are, I believe the 4 is the better option.

The ocean kicked my ass much like everything else this week. The water was so rough I was hit by a wave 1 minute in and lost my snorkel. We had to swim out pretty far to get past the wave break. I swam A LOT, Was able to see a sting ray right below my feet and that was about when I decided to swim in to shore /chicken

I'm going to the gym :wave:

I don't blame you. I went snorkeling in Mexico and I saw a barracuda and I freaked the fuck out. I went to tell the dive instructor guy and he was talking to other people like, "If you look, you may see a barracuda. He is always here..." Couldn't tell me before I thought I was going to get mangled and killed? Bastards.

I went Snorkeling in Hawaii and loved it, but, did get freaked out a few times. Still, I really enjoyed it and stayed in the water for a while, since you never know if you'll get a chance to do something like that again.

Got sunburned at the Sox game today. Note to self:

Buy and use sunscreen.

what bothers me the most is that I'd never LOOKED for all of these things before. I've gone happily into the ocean playing oblivious to the fact that underneath me are sting rays and sharks.

Now that I've seen it I may have trouble going back in. I think I have to have something on my feet for sure. I could have stepped on him :yikes: I'm told it hurts like hell

I stepped on a coral reef and freaked out because they warned us to stay away from the reefs.....started flailing about, then it dawned on me that the water was like 5 feet deep, and, that all I had to do was just fucking swim.

No spoken words said:
I stepped on a coral reef and freaked out because they warned us to stay away from the reefs.....started flailing about, then it dawned on me that the water was like 5 feet deep, and, that all I had to do was just fucking swim.

:lol:

It wasn't *that* hot here, but it was SO humid. Made it feel 10C hotter than it was.

The air is heavy, heavy as a truck.

That line has always bugged me. Wtf does heavy as a truck mean?? When I first heard it, I thought they were saying church. I like that better. It connotes solemnness and oppression, imo.

Back
Top Bottom