The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Me too :drool:

Let's just "volunteer" them...throw them in a ring and see what shit goes down...:shifty:

You mom's younger, but my mom's pretty feisty. Could be interesting. :hmm:

I wanted an innocent little mickey pic to go with my comment about mice, and THAT is what google found :sad:

:lol: I think that's been posted in here before.

I'm usually ok, then I have a super horrible experience that I drag out for what seems like forever, then just when I get back on my feet another promising thing comes up and boom - I go from "okay to disappointed, AGAIN" like a porsche or whatever can go from 0 - 60.
And it's not like I date someone then it goes downhill. Nothing ever gets off the fucking ground. If it's someone I really like they usually aren't interested or give me some shit about how I'm wonderful but :blahblah:

I'm Boy Repellent. :sigh:

And I know I've been like this for the better part of the past few months with no end in sight. (VP I hope you're paying attention to who's having the worse breakdown here ;) :hug: )

No spoken words said:

I don't talk about being single too much with my friends....cos I rarely feel like complaining about it, it bothers me rarely...but when it does bother me, it bothers me a lot, I guess. Actually, they ask me about it, wanting to make sure I'm happy, etc, but, they know my attitude towards it all, so they usually know I'm relatively happy. I'm lucky, I have good friends that I likely do not deserve. Doubly lucky, cos you guys are a great bunch, too, sorry if that's corny.

:hug:

It's not being single that's the problem for me, hell, I'm generally perfectly happy that way, and then next thing you know, I'm involved, it's not going well, and... :sigh: It's the transition from that back to single that's a bitch.

Funny you say that, because I transition smoothly to being single...what gets me is when I shift my life around to accomodate a relationship....that's the hard part for me. Getting dumped, or having things fizzle, eh, it bothers me a little, but I'm so good at being single that I saunter my way right back into it with little issue. :)

No spoken words said:
Funny you say that, because I transition smoothly to being single...what gets me is when I shift my life around to accomodate a relationship....that's the hard part for me. Getting dumped, or having things fizzle, eh, it bothers me a little, but I'm so good at being single that I saunter my way right back into it with little issue. :)

Um, have I just been seeing you for the past four years??

That must be a male thing. :( In an e-mail tonight after last night's discussion, he said he stayed up to delete contact information, like "ripping a bandage off."

:sad:

If I dated someone for 4 years, VP, I'd be a little more impacted upon that relationship's conclusion. My relationships end much sooner. Nothing I do is a "guy thing", everything I do is a "me thing", some of it common, most of it not.

If I were to get all listy and ranking ala Rob Gordon in High Fidelity, this would definitely be in my top 3 break ups.

Shit. I just remembered, I watched that with him, and we paused part way through to have sex. :(

No spoken words said:
If I dated someone for 4 years, VP, I'd be a little more impacted upon that relationship's conclusion. My relationships end much sooner. Nothing I do is a "guy thing", everything I do is a "me thing", some of it common, most of it not.

Well, we weren't all tight for four years, it was really off and on...but even between times, we kept in touch, and there was always this underlying vibe that it wasn't *really* over. This time, it is.

VintagePunk said:

Well, we weren't all tight for four years, it was really off and on...but even between times, we kept in touch, and there was always this underlying vibe that it wasn't *really* over. This time, it is.

I know. Sorry. Hey Lila, Weldy.

Just got back from a run. It's still 30 fucking degrees out there. I should have waited another hour. Oy. Running in hot weather does not agree with me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom