The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All of you are lovely people. Yes, NSW...LOVELY!!!!!

April, whoever used that bullshit line....regrets it. Especially after that cute lil haircut you got. :yes:

Redkat, that person who scalped the U2 tickets should be kicked...hard...you know where...

NSW-Chicago is the city of Loooooooove. Actually, I don't think that's true. But moms are always right...maybe...I'm no help here.

Ugh. These stories suck. :killintheface:

Or you could hook up with a guy who you were hoping to get together with for quite some time and he seemed to be a nice quality guy, but he turned out to be a douchewad who never called you afterwards, and seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. Fuck 'em. I have no time for that.

Last edited:
Philbert to the rescue.

:)

I'm not as bitter as my posts made me sound. Stuff will happen, or it will not, but either way, I have a pretty good life and I am in no position to complain.

My Mom is rarely correct, Phil, as it turns out.

I love Arrested Development, FYI.

I realize that this is like, two hours late, but...

Or, he could call you like 80 times over the course of a few days, and when you finally call him back, he could act all oblivious to the 85 gazillion issues the two of you have, be all tentative during the conversation as though feeling you out, not do or say anything decisive, and then make you feel like a bitch for being a little distant and wondering wtf you even bother. :banghead:

Or, instead of sitting there all frustrated from the initial conversation, you can call the person back and say what's really on your mind, essentially telling them you both want different things, and that it's over. :(

NSW? Snow? Who can get me ice cream first? :( :sad:

Man, that was hard.

No spoken words said:
Wow, who knew that going for ice cream with me was such a bad offer. I'll just pick some up for you and toss it onto your lawn, that work?

It's not like I was gonna stick my arm through the door and just grab it, you could come in, y'know. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom