The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue said:
Wonderful thanks. I'm in U2 Heaven :happy:

How are things with you?

Not nearly as interesting or exciting as your things are, I'm sure. :lol: So what have you seen? What have you done? Details! :)

April, also can't stand "suit of lights" in Gone. I first heard it as "suit of lies." I like mine a lot better. Fits, and makes more sense. They're okay songwriters, but I think I could bump them up to the next level. :wink:

RavenBlue said:
I always thought it was suit of lies as well :reject:

I've been all over. Windmill Lane, Hanover Quay, Dalkey, Mount Temple, Temple Bar, The Haypenny Bridge... I could go on and on and on :wink:

Go on and on, I'm interested! You took lots of pictures, I hope? :drool: How much longer are you staying for?

An Irish woman came to my yard sale yesterday, and I talked to her for ages - so friendly! :heart: Her daughter apparently moved here and got married, and then called her mother and said "you have to come here and meet my male neighbour, he's your type! So she came, met the guy, and then ended up getting married. :heart: They live 6 months a year in each country now.

I've got alot of stuff written in my journal. Been taking tons of pictures, I'll be uploading them when I get home. We return on Saturday. I'm praying this week goes slow. I'm going to head back to Hanover Quay so I can leave a message on the wall like everyone else. The papers say Bono is in town, so maybe I'll get a sighting as well :combust:!

Oh and btw VP. The guys here are very very hot :wink:

Going to head off to bed now. Gnight!

RavenBlue said:
I've got alot of stuff written in my journal. Been taking tons of pictures, I'll be uploading them when I get home. We return on Saturday. I'm praying this week goes slow. I'm going to head back to Hanover Quay so I can leave a message on the wall like everyone else. The papers say Bono is in town, so maybe I'll get a sighting as well :combust:!

Oh and btw VP. The guys here are very very hot :wink:

Going to head off to bed now. Gnight!

I'll take a look at your journal later. I always forget about them, unless someone points out to me something that's in one.

Hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

i always heard suit of lies, too - damn boneo

VintagePunk said:

Go on and on, I'm interested! You took lots of pictures, I hope? :drool: How much longer are you staying for?

An Irish woman came to my yard sale yesterday, and I talked to her for ages - so friendly! :heart: Her daughter apparently moved here and got married, and then called her mother and said "you have to come here and meet my male neighbour, he's your type! So she came, met the guy, and then ended up getting married. :heart: They live 6 months a year in each country now.

Damn!

Funny how you only ever hear about those kinds of things, eh? Seriously, that's pretty fucking cute.

I'll slink off to my bitter corner now. :lol:

Hi RB :wave: Glad you're having a great time :)

Re: i always heard suit of lies, too - damn boneo

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Damn!

Funny how you only ever hear about those kinds of things, eh? Seriously, that's pretty fucking cute.

I'll slink off to my bitter corner now. :lol:

Hi RB :wave: Glad you're having a great time :)

I know. If that happened to me, the guy would inevitably turn out to be a serial killer, or something. :angry:

Re: Re: i always heard suit of lies, too - damn boneo

VintagePunk said:

I know. If that happened to me, the guy would inevitably turn out to be a serial killer, or something. :angry:

If it happened to me he'd just be a fucking liar. :happy:

I think I'm gonna try something nwethis week. I'm going to act like I'm happy, see if it makes me like, really happy.

If not, I'll resume operations per usual.

It could be oh, I dunno - ABBA? :mwuahahah: ;)

Shit like that does not happen to me, either, and if it did, she'd probably turn out to be a budding broadcaster who thought I could help her career.

I'm so brilliant - went to flip the air back on (it gets like a fridge in here if I let it go too long, even if I have it at 75) when I'm sitting here thinking how warm it got. Haha, turned the heat on. :der:

Kinda like the girl who was a friend of a co-worker's daughter, she reunited with an old boyfriend at some class reunion, then on a business trip he surprised her with roses and an engagement ring. :angry:

Or she'd come to Chicago for a weekend and get into a fight with me about what to wear to Wicked and dump me all over again, after ripping the tickets up, even though we broke up a while ago and were not even back together upon her visit. That could happen.

Or be a flat out player

Or be a wimp who's too chicken to ask me out leaving me no other choice but to want the douche who likes their women a little on the trashy side or what the fuck ever :angry:

Or...

Ok, I brush off the nice guys and go for assholes. Yeah, it could happen. Maybe it's me. All that shit they tell you "it's nothing to do with you at all, it's me" Hmm, if you're so wonderful then wtf do you want to keep looking?

I'm going to go stick my head in the oven now. It's been real, yo.

Last edited:
Or he'd ask you out for Valentines day and then call that night after you got ready saying he thought we should skip it because we're both so busy.

I could go on and on :)

ripping up wicked tickets is pretty awful. I had a "date" that scalped our zootv tickets. I should track him down just to remind him I still think of him as the gold standard when it comes to jerks.

She fucking lost it on me, it was actually horrible. Eh. My parents are convinced that Chicago is the right place for me to find the woman of my dreams. :) Sooner or later I'll actually try to date again, I'm sure.

Kat, that sucks, the ticket scalping episode.

LMPA, nobody wins when it comes to this shit.

Back
Top Bottom