The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
And thanks. :hi5: I still want to smoke. Can you believe that shit? WTF?

I'd believe it - Grandma gave up smoking after the first reports about second hand smoke came out... She was never a heavy smoker, but for years after she quit she said she'd occasionally have a cigarette in her sleep, "and I really enjoyed it" :wink:

Congrats on making it smoke-free for a year :hi5:

tredgy said:
GREETINGS INTERFERERS!

It has come to my attention that certain forces have been conspiring and plotting and conniving and scheming and planning things. I have brought myself briefly out of my absence from here to tell you, my old friends...

Floating down through the clouds, Memories come rushing up to meet me now....

A friend of mine once had a dream, way back when. and things have not been going according to it around here. Night after night, going round and round my brain, this dream, it's driving me insane. We cannot just write off this vital scene, take heed, take heed of his dream. :sigh:

that is all for now. i hope on my next visit here this dream has been heeded. :)

peace out, rock on, up your fucking asses, whatever it is you do these days.

the tredgmeister

I had to quote it again just to get a good second helping of it.

Looks like a Zoomerang96 post. :lol:

It's not a dream Zoots! Got My Mind Set On You came on the radio while I was shopping today, and now it's on repeat in my head, and believe me, I love George Harrison, but it's really bloody annoying and I have a headache and too much on my mind anyway, and I'm not looking forward to trying to sleep tonight with that song in my head, and damn the music video really gave me the creeps when I was little, and I told my mom that and she laughed at me, I need some chocolate brb

No spoken words said:

Eh.

VP, thanks for acknowledging my politeness. That was polite of you.

After I've spoken to you, I always want to retreat to a kinder, gentler time. It's like I want to attend a ren-faire.

Maybe we can start a Finer Things club.

Chass that's funny! :lol: Hope the song gets the hell outta your head! :pray:

Drea :wave:

Alright gang... I need to hit the sack! Night! :wave:

VintagePunk said:

After I've spoken to you, I always want to retreat to a kinder, gentler time. It's like I want to attend a ren-faire.

Maybe we can start a Finer Things club.

The Finer Things Club cracked me up. The look on Toby's face, really, at any point during their meetings cracked me up. That, and of course Pam mouthing "I'm sorry".

Yes, let's start one.

No spoken words said:

The Finer Things Club cracked me up. The look on Toby's face, really, at any point during their meetings cracked me up. That, and of course Pam mouthing "I'm sorry".

Yes, let's start one.

You're the only other person in this thread who would get into the spirit of things, and give it the seriousness that it deserved. I'm quite certain of that.

Good night Zoot, if you're still here.

VintagePunk said:

You're the only other person in this thread who would get into the spirit of things, and give it the seriousness that it deserved. I'm quite certain of that.

Good night Zoot, if you're still here.

Yeah, I'd totally embrace it...if you're gonna do something like that, might as well go whole hog.

Oh, btw, I finally got to see both parts of the UK specials the other night. Dawn and Tim are certainly no Jim and Pam, and the entire tone of the show is different, but damned if it didn't make me cry, anyway. That series toys with my emotions.

VintagePunk said:
Oh, btw, I finally got to see both parts of the UK specials the other night. Dawn and Tim are certainly no Jim and Pam, and the entire tone of the show is different, but damned if it didn't make me cry, anyway. That series toys with my emotions.

They're no Jim and Pam, but, I found their relationship more believable, and thus their payoff meant more to me. I like both, though.

Back
Top Bottom